Part 2 (2/5)

" However, I hear she's sort of woman who mingles with the townsfolk and enjoys working. A free spirit if I must say. " Lord Amane said with a matching smiles of his twin.

" Hmmm~ Amaaaaneeeeee~ Good Point~ . There must be a reason why she works, at any rate~ That's MY AMANE~ "

Lord Tsukasa nodded in easy agreement, never once doubting the veracity of that statement. The thing that made me feel so uncomfortable was, his obsession? or possessiveness? toward his brother...

" I really am not this woman you speak of, I'm just the daughter of the person who owns this shop... "

A looked back over my shoulder at the kitchen in search of help proved fruitless as sadly, no one was there.

' Why today of all days must Mother and ( Your Little Brother Name) both be away?! '

Lord Amane blithely deflected every attempt to untangle this misunderstanding, and Lord Tsukasa forged on at full speed.

' How am I supposed to talk my way out of this??? ' I felt so helpless, No matter how much I tried to clear the misunderstanding, it will backfired on me.

" You'll understand as soon as my mother returns. I was born and raised in this very household. " I said with a fed up tone lingering in my voice.

" Nonetheless... "

Lord Tsukasa lets out a sour groan just in time for a new person to enter the shop. I looked at that person;

A man with a spiky-blond hair with clear blue-sky eyes. If both Yugi here were the Lord in their household, maybe this man, their retainer? Blond-haired enter the shop and quickly went to Lord Amane side.

" A visitor at the inn, Lord Amane!! " he said with.... a really.... loud voice.... .

" I see, Thank You Kou... " Lord Amane thanked his retainer, Kou and then glanced at me. " Excuse me, If you don't mind, I must go. " he said.

" W-wait a moment please. I mind it if you go! please waaaait! "

" Hang on a minute, Amaneeeee!!! "

Both me and Lord Tsukasa said in synchronize but the expression that I and him wear were different. Mine was shocked and clueless as I kept on wondering, did he try to run away? While Tsukasa was only pouting maybe because he did not want Amane to leave him here with me?

" I leave it up to you from here on, Tsukasa. She is incredible important to the Yugi clan. Do your best not to be coarse with her and don't ever thinking to do any funny things on her. GOT IT? " said Lord Amane in a hurry and serious tone.

" aye~ aye~ I got it Amane~ Just, Leave it to me 'kay ☆ " Lord Tsukasa nodded and said with a singed song. Lord Amane looked reluctantly to leave me with Lord Tsukasa as he kept glancing over between me and his brother. why though? After a minutes, he finally left with his retainer and absolutely ignored my attempted to make him stay.

' Aww... He really left.. bwaah '

Lord Amane and the one accompanying him exist the restaurant, leaving Lord Tsukasa and I inevitably alone together. I peeked at the younger brother and our gazed connect.

" ....! " Lord Tsukasa's eyes darted every with way as his face suddenly become red-pink? Is he suddenly grows flustered?