Tsukasa's Part 1 (4/5)

I followed along behind until we reach the landing. Lord Tsukasa crouched to let the old woman to climb down.

" My, such a big help. Thank you so much. What a nice pair of husband and wife. " she said and smile sweetly to both of us while my face exploding like a volcano.

" Right~ fate the one who brought us together~ " Lord Tsukasa said as he suddenly put his arm around my waist and hug me like a teddy-bear while my mind was (y/n).exe has stopped working .

" Oh my! Thank you again. Both of you such a nice youngsters. "

" Not at all~ " said Lord Tsukasa. When he let me go, my stunt state back to normal.

" Uh- yeah! T-take care!! " I said quickly.

Lord Tsukasa and I watched her amble away. I turned toward him with a red-face.

' what is up with him?! acting so Bold then Shy then Bold again!! '

" You know what (Y/N)... " He locked his eyes with me then gave me his bright smile, a sincerity one. All of my anger and confusion quickly washed away.

" I never felt like this before... " he continued.

" felt what? " I asked him as I still in awe to see him smile like that.

" A true feeling, happiness. Before all of this mess, I'm always with Amane... I feel like I'm too possessive over him even though he is my own brother. I love him but my love is a bit weird. But, after I met you, I don't know... How to describe it. " he said with a face that I cannot describe it. was it Sorrow? Sad? Anger?

" I felt like, If there is me in another universe, maybe I will take a lead as a villain? enemy of someone? I don't know... maybe I will be someone who can make his own brother scared of his little brother because I'm being possessed by something... I-I doesn't want to be someone like that.... " Lord Tsukasa said softly, still smiling but his eyes finally showing sadness.

" Tsukasa, You're fine as You Are Now. You can be mischief, you can be kind. You can be however you like. But, just remember one thing, pride. Protect your pride and you will be fine. Be more open and be more sincerity to yourself, okay? "

" Yeah.. I guess you are right (Y/N). Thank You! "

He beamed, nodding at me briefly then out of nowhere, his eyes widen in shock.

" S-sorry. I wasn't thinking... I blabbering all about myself. Finally, a moment alone together and I... How should I put it... "

' Oh Tsukasa... He must be concerned about interrupting our outing together. '

" It's fine. I'm glad you are sharing all of that with me. I feel so happy. So, please don't think you've done anything wrong. " I said and smile softly to him.

" ... I see. "

His expression relaxed and he deflated with a tiny sigh.

' Honestly, he really doesn't need to walk on eggshells around me... he can be like himself, just like when we first met. '

" Would you care to take a short rest over there, Lord Tsukasa? " I asked him.

" Oh, yes. Good Idea~ "

The two of us took a seat on a long bench within the shrine grounds. A breeze rustle the leaves of tall trees stretching into the sky all around, producing a soft, soothing sound.

" .... Kyoto's a lively place, isn't it? It's very nice. The towns brimming with energy and the landscape is beautiful... " He said nonchalantly.

" These trees are gorgeous as well, come autumn. The leaves are all dyed gold and red. " I said to him and smile when I remembered back how the Autumn season last year.

" Are they? "

Lord Tsukasa blinked at me, his interest apparently piqued.