Amane's Final Part (3/5)

Lord Amane's eyes narrow with pleasure as he accepted the bundle.
All of a sudden, Lord Tsukasa came hurtling through the front door in a fast stepped then gave his brother a side hug with a cat smile plastered on his face.

" Amane~ My dear Amane~ I am sorry to keep you waiting. Are you mad? Are you mad at me~? "

Lord Tsukasa looked a bit uncomfortable but still answered his brother " No, I'm not mad. "

" Really???? Amane~ "

" Yes really. "

" Really? Really? Really? "

" Tsukasa, Yes really. It's okay. I'm not mad. "

I sweatdropped at the sibling interaction, then suddenly my eyes locked up with Lord Tsukasa. He stared at me then at his brother then at me back.

" Hm? Is everything all right? I'm not disturb both of you... right? " Lord Tsukasa asked with a bit of worried in his voice.

" Yes, It's nothing. Don't worry about it. You are not disturbing us Tsukasa. "

Lord Amane answered with a smile, secreting put the little package away inside his wide sleeve.

' What the. . . did he just hide the donuts?! '

I marvel over his odd behaviour as I watched the two of them walked off together and quietly hoping to see Lord Amane tomorrow.

However, when the next morning came. . .
Lord Amane did not put in appearance, even after the hour of his usual arrival.

' Lord Tsukasa isn't here either. I wonder if neither of them will be showing up today. '

Of course, there had been no promise exacted between us that he would continue to show up, but. . .
after having him close at hand for so long, it felt strange not to have Lord Amane here.

" Isn't Lord Tsukasa going to come back anymore, Sis? We were getting along so well, too . . . "

" (B/N) . . . "

I ruffled his head as his little shoulders droop trying to cheer him up.

After awhile, I heard a voice at the front door of our restaurant.

" Excuse me. Is there someone here by the name of (Y/N) ? "

I stepped into our restaurant before its open for the day then greeted the voice.

The owner of the voice was a young woman who had waist-length hair that was a light cream colour, which gradually faded into a soft teal green at the tips. Her big magenta eyes look at me as I went near her.

" Yes, I'm (Y/N). . . ? "

She bowed at me a little then gave me her sweet smile " Ahh, I see. Sorry to bother you at this early hour. I am a servant of the Yugi clan, Yashiro Nene is the name. "

She held out the small envelop and gave it to me " Lord Amane has bade me deliver this letter to you. "

" Lord Amane, you say. . . ? "

The female servant nodded her head " he insisted that I must deliver it to you and no one else. "

" I see. Thank you for coming all this way, Miss Nene. "

She smiled at me again " Not at all. Then, I shall take my leave. "

" Thank you again "

I watched the messenger disappeared on swift heels.