Tsukasa's Final Part (2/5)

Lord Tsukasa smiled softly and leave. I watched him with a sense of reluctance and regret.
It occurred to me only now how attracted I am to the man.
In spite of the certain acknowledged that we would never meet again. I am unable to look away until the moment he vanished from my sight.

***

An entire month had passed since I saw Lord Tsukasa off that night.
My feet meander of their own accord as the seasons change into a riot of gold, red and brown.

' I wonder if Lord Tsukasa will come... '

< ///Flashback/// >

" hurmm~ No matter how long I waited yesterday, She didn't show... The only woman I came across at that high-class establishment was you~ ♡ " Lord Tsukasa said to me with a singed-song.

~♡~

" A true feeling, happiness. Before all of this mess, I'm always with Amane... I feel like I'm too possessive over him even though he is my own brother. I love him but my love is a bit weird. But, after I met you, I don't know... How to describe it. " he said with an unreadable face.

~♡~

" The truth is, I am not the prospective bride you and your brother came here to meet. " I said.

" You've said that countless times, but... " Lord Tsukasa look at me with unreadable face.

" That day, I was at the other restaurant to deliver some premade food, not for any sort of matchmaking... " I explained slowly and more details.

" Premade food... ? oh.... I.. "

< ///End Of Flasback/// >

I wondered how their matchmaking went in the end, despite having no way of knowing.
Still, I found my mind often preoccupied with thoughts of him.
For a long time afterward, I feared I had never be able to forget him.

" ....Blegh. " I sighing and touched my forehead many times, as if to made the headache went away.

" What's wrong, Sis? Still feeling troubled? When a good sleep won't cure what ails you, all you can do is keep active! "

The sight of (B/N) emerging from the kitchen, laden with a plates of food, cheered my gloomy spirits somewhat.

" .... You're right. " I said to my little brother and smile a bit.

' I can't stay stuck in the past forever. I need to keep moving forward. '

I throw my efforts back into my cooking for a while until (B/N) came careening into the kitchen again.

" Sis, someone's here. " he said with a straight face of him.

" A customer? Why haven't you ushered them to an empty seat, then? " I said to him with a confused face.

" That's not what I mean. Somebody's here to see YOU. " He said again with emphasized the words of 'you' .

" Me? " I asked clueless.