Amane's Part 1 (1/5)

Recap

" (Y/N) , I will get straight to the point. Will you, (Y/N), become a Yugi bride? "

If I did not set things right now, this discussion may veer part point of no return.
Neither Lord Amane nor Lord Tsukasa seemed to see me as anything but a woman to wed.

_____________________________________

' Nobody's been listening to me for a good few minutes now . . . '

After a moment's thought, I decided I should start by talking to the elder brother, Lord Amane.
Because, After I explain things to Lord Amane, he can pass on the information to Lord Tsukasa, his younger twin brother.

" All right then, Lord Amane - - " Before I could finish my sentenced, Lord Tsukasa's voice interrupted me,
" I KNEW IT! "

" You've got a good eye to choose someone like Amane~ Arghh I'm so jealous. I see, you have a same taste as me! Umu Umu, Amane is just sooo perfect that you want everything about him! "

His interruption leave me bewildered. I looked at lord Tsukasa with wild eyes.

' What's this, I knew it business? What?! He is scary now. . . Everything about Amane? '

I clearly not following what was happening here, because I was not expected to be asked to be someone's wife today, either.

" Um. . . Wait a sec-- "

Again, I got interrupted by Lord Tsukasa, " Well then, I will go on ahead and return to the inn, Amane~ Go get her on your body! "

I really cannot counted how many times I widen my eyes, but that was what I am doing right now after I heard what he was saying.

Lord Amane only smiled at his little brother and nodded, " Mm hmm. Understood. "

Lord Tsukasa stared at me for a good while, his eyes showed a bit of sadness but it was masked by his mischievous smile.
" Sorry for the uproar Little missy~ "

Tsukasa forged on with his apologies and breezily exited the restaurant.
The only ones left are me, in uttered confusion, and Lord Amane, who seemed nothing sort of cheerful.

" I certainly didn't think you would choose me, I must say. "

The tenderness in his smile was startling me.

" Um, Pardon me for getting straight to the point, but . . . You two seems to be operating under a misapprehension. I am not the woman you arranged to meet with. " I said to him truthfully as I felt relieved that I could finally stop the misunderstood.

That was what I think, but-

" Yes that's true. " he gave me, yet another breezy response.

' HUH?! '

His lighthearted agreement leave me at a loss for words.

" Okay, but then-- " and again I got interrupted, but this time it was Lord Amane. " I will return tomorrow. " he said.

" You will? " I asked him in confusion.

" See you then. "

" W-wait! , hold on please-- "

Lord Amane's step did not halt as I called out to him. Instead, he swans out of the shop, easy as you please.
My mind tried to register everything ;

' What does he mean, he's coming back tomorrow? What just happened? What was he talking about just now? '

[To be continue. . . ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♤ Author Note ;
Here is a first chapter of Amane's route. I make this because you all asked me to. Enjoy.

Thanks for comments:
@wintermonie
@ShunMonoma
@Eskimono
@HatsukiHikara901