Part 2 (5/5)

' I know they'll come, especially after that suggestion about starting over . '

I am on edged, and all the while the number of customers we had was multiplying and right at the peak of the lunchtime rush, the two of them showed up together.

" Good day, (Y/N) " said Lord Amane.

" Hey~ sorry not sorry about yesterday~ " said Lord Tsukasa.

' THEY'RE REALLY HERE !! '

Even though I had been expecting them, now that the time had come, my nervousness had reached a peak as well.

' Still, I need to turn them down. '

" Um, about yesterday? There really seems to have been a misunderstanding. I'm really not your match... " I quickly said to both of Yugi's sibling.

" (Y/N). " one words uttered by Lord Amane in a calm demeanour, eyes closed.

" Yes? What is it? "

Lord Amane opened his eyes. The amber orbs looked at me straight in the eye. I felt like it went straight into my soul. What a beautiful eyes. The shape of crescent Moon.

" I will get straight to the point. Will you, (Y/N), become a Yugi bride? " He said, still in a calm manner with a serious, deep voice.

" W-wha... A b-b-bride?! " My eyes rounded so big that I thought my ball-eyes will popped out anytime.

' He's blown straight past the potential match discussion and into a marriage territory?! '

" Tsukasa seems to have taken a liking to you as well. What do you say? " asked Lord Amane with an innocent smiled of his.

Lord Amane's eyes flickered in his brother's direction and Lord Tsukasa gave a cat smile to both of us. He looked at me then to Amane. After awhile, he avoided both of our gazes.

" I wouldn't mind which of us you marry little missy~ as long as you join the Yugi Clan. You're already seems like Amane, so, I will accept you as a family anytime little Missy~ " Said Lord Tsukasa as he suddenly moving closer toward me.

" Tsukasa! manner... Don't go scaring her like that. " When Tsukasa getting closer to me, Amane quickly pulled back his brother's Kimono collar and scolding him.

I blushing furiously and looked anywhere but both siblings.

" Uh... I could marry either of you.. ? "

' The hell I am saying? ...Oh, right! I forgot they were both coming here together in order to meet the same woman. '

If I did not set things right now, this discussion may veered past point of no return.
Neither Lord Amane nor Lord Tsukasa seemed to see me as anything but a woman to wed.

' Persuading both of them together isn't working for me, So I'll start with one or the other. '

' But Which Should I Explain Things To First... ? '

_____________________________________

V.O.T.E =

♡ Yugi Amane .

     ♡ Yugi Tsukasa

♡ Yugi Tsukasa .