Tsukasa's Part 1 (1/5)

My ponderings lead me to start by trying to convince Lord Tsukasa.

" Okay then, Lord Tsukasa... " I said while Tsukasa looked at me with wide eyes.

" Me?! "

Lord Tsukasa shouted, apparently not believing that he would be the one selected.
Wide-eyed and with a mixture of mischief and delight playing across his feature, it became very difficult to say anything to him at all.

' Oh, dear. I'd better hurry up and say something. '

" Lucky you, Tsukasa... Well then, you two enjoy yourselves. " Lord Amane said with a smile and yet, his eyes looking so sad? No one knew but the owner himself.

" Hey-- wait, Amane! Please! "

Despite the younger Yugi's attempted to restrain him.
Lord Amane leaved Lord Tsukasa behind and exited the shop on his own.

" .... " Lord Tsukasa only stared at the place where was Amane stood before in silent after his brother left.

' Man... this is awkward. But, Now's my chance to explain! '

" U-um, Lord Tsukasa! "

Unable to stand idly by, I called out to him from behind with a shout. He whirled around to face me.

" Wh-what-s wrong? " he said, shocked after hearing my loud-voice.

" The truth is, I... "

" .... "

Mid sentenced, his expression turned awfully graves.

' Maybe he has an inkling of what I'm about to say. I wish I hadn't picked one of them first. That was odd of me. I should have refused outright from the very start. '

" Uh... Lord Tsukasa? "

" ..... "

' what's wrong with him? he never acted like this before... RIGHT? '

Suddenly, his eyes lifted up from the ground to rest on me. The intensity in them made my heart jump.

" Ne~ If you wouldn't mind, would you take a walk with me, little missy... ? "

" Um... hmm.. "

' Is this his way of inviting me to step out with him? '