Part 2 (4/5)

" Amane... "

" Mm hmm? "

" Do you think that young woman will join the Yugi ? " Tsukasa asked Amane the question that he had pondering for awhile.

" Hahaha. Who can say? "

Amane delivers an ambiguous reply and turned his gaze out the window.
He smiled mysteriously to himself, looking out over streets bathed in colours of twilight.

Meanwhile

" Bah... sigh... "

I cannot counted how many times I have sighed today, but that was another one for the pile.

' I really can't figure out how to clear up this case of mistaken identity... '

After shop hours, I pondered this conundrum single-mindedly while I clean. It was very obvious that they think I am somebody 'I'm not' , yet I had no idea what to say to make them believed me.

The woman they were supposed to meet did not show up at the high class restaurant I went to yesterday. I supposed the coincidence of coming across me there was what let them to believe I was her.

" In which case... "

' All I need to do is find their real intended bride and bring her forward right? But how do I search for someone I've never even met before.. ? '

" What's the matter, Sis? You've been doing nothing but sighing for the past while. " My little brother asked me with a worried face after he just came out from the kitchen.

" (B/N).... "

" If there's something on your mind, I think you should sleep on it first. " My brother, (B/N) gave his suggestion. I am glad to have him as my little brother.

" Good Idea. Thank You "

I watched my little brother disappeared into another room and sighed even more heavily.

' Dwelling on it all on my own isn't going to solve anything. I'll get this sorted out once and for all tomorrow, and then I'll duck out of this marriage business altogether! '

The following day, I stepped into the shop as usual and wait for the two Yugi siblings to arrive.

' I know they'll come, especially after that suggestion about starting over . '