Two

Fallon, Steven and I were stood in the foyer as Stansfield walked into the house. All the wedding guests were still here.

"Stansfield?" Steven said.

"I haven't seen him since he cleared you of your-- What was it, a DUI charge?" Fallon said.

"That was you, after he got you off for indecent exposure." Steven said.

"When have I ever looked indecent?" Fallon asked.

"Maybe Dad will make his honeymoon now." I said.

"Where is he?" Fallon asked

"In with his lawyers." Steven said. Fallon was looking off to the side.

"I thought you said Coby left." Fallon said.

"He was supposed to." I said.

"I'm gonna go whoop his ass." Fallon said.

"I'll help." Steven said.

"Guys with cops crawling the place maybe beating up a teenager isn't the smartest idea." I suggested. Steven stopped but Fallon didn't. I looked at Steven and he nodded. I jumped onto Fallon and she caught me.

"I can't believe that still works." I said.

"It doesn't anymore. But it's cute how you underestimate me." Fallon smirked as I got down.

"I gave up on underestimating you. Now I just test you." I smirked.

"You are the younger version of me and I love that about you." Fallon said. Fallon went to make sure Monica and Jeff left okay. I found Sam stood talking to Steven again.

"How are you feeling about all this?" Steven asked me.

"Okay. I don't think anything has sunk in yet. Plus I've been drinking champagne since we started." I said.

"Can I just say? I love your dress." Sam said.

"Thanks it's Fallon's." I smiled. Dad told me, Steven and Fallon to meet him in his office.

"Here's what I can tell you. Detectives at the scene think there was a malfunction with the thumper truck. The blast seriously injured Blaisdel and a shard struck the wind turbine that sealed the deal. But the faulty truck was Carrington Atlantic owned and operated." Stansfield said.

"Legal has assured me I'm covered.This is what we have insurance for." Dad said

"Insurance? Blake, a man died." Cristal said

"And if I don't put my emotions aside, this family will bleed billions.I have a responsibility to our investors--" Dad started

"You also have a horde of press outside waiting for a statement. Luckily, your head of PR is here. Who better to announce the victim?" Fallon said.

"I'll handle the statement." Dad said.

"That's a terrible idea." I said. Fallon nodded.

"I agree. PR should handle." One of Dad's lawyers said.

"Can I get a minute with my family, please?" Dad said.

"Cristal." Fallon whispered.

"I feel for you. Honestly, I do. I mean, you must be exhausted. Having to take on so many roles in one day. COO, wife, mistress, widow?Or will you leave Claudia that scrap?" Fallon said. I was trying to stifle my laughter.