Twenty-six

I was in my room doing my hair when Dad walked in

"We need to talk." Dad said.

"Okay. I can schedule you in later right now I have places to be." I said.

"That can wait." Dad said.

"Sorry my business doesn't wait for anyone including you." I said.

"Business? Yeah Fallon mentioned something about that. If you need investors let me know I'm happy to help." Dad said.

"Thanks but uh I won't need your help because you just think I'm a child and I'm going to prove you wrong in so many ways." I said. "I can handle my business." I said grabbing my phone and laptop before walking downstairs.

"Gabbie. Pack a bag we're going to the meet the parents." Fallon said as I walked into the foyer.

"I would love to but I have a business to build." I said.

"You can build your business when we come back or take your laptop with you. But you're coming end of." Fallon said.

"What's the occasion?" I asked putting my laptop down.

"Our parents are back in town and would like to meet Liam's wife and my girlfriend." Dylan said.

"Girlfriend?" I asked. "You're not my boyfriend Dylan. I have one."

"I know. She just assumed and I didn't want to tell her the truth." Dylan said.

"Alright fine but I have a meeting first." I said.

"With who?" Fallon asked.

"Atlanta's women in engineering society head of office." I said.

"So you're building the world so Fallon can take it over?" Austin asked.

"Nope. I'm building the future." I said.

"I'm already taking over the world Austin. Come on now don't underestimate me." Fallon smirked.

"I wouldn't dare underestimate you. Because that's a thing that could put me six foot under." Austin said.

"Smart guy." Culhane said. Fallon looked over her shoulder at Culhane.

"So what time do you want me at your parents place?" I asked.

"Whenever your meeting ends." Liam said.

"Great. Well I'd better get going. See you later." I said picking my laptop up. Austin grabbed my waist and we kissed.

"Bye." They all said. I walked out and got in my car. I drove over to the office and had my meeting.

"Well Gabbie, I look forward to seeing what you have to offer the young girls of Atlanta and I'm sure the board members will feel the same way once they see your pitch." Kim said standing up.