Twelve

I was getting ready for College when Steven walked in

"Hey have you seen Fallon?" Steven asked.

"Not since last night. I think she spent the night at Jeff's." I said. "Want me to call her?"

"No. I think she's just trying to avoid helping me pack." Steven laughed before walking out. I walked towards Steven's room to see Sam helping him pack.

"Why does my shirt look better on you than it does on me?" Steven asked.

"I look good in everything, Steven. Come on now you should know that." I said.

"You certainly do." Sam said playfully checking me out.

"You're not going to try an talk sense into me about leaving?" Steven asked.

"Nope, that's Fallon's job. But I will give you the address to my apartment and a spare key. Trust me it's amazing." I said.

"Okay. Now get to College before you're late." Steven said. I was sat in my car waiting for class to start when my phone rang it was Fallon.

G: Hey.

?: Gabrielle, nice to speak to you again.

G: Alejandro?

A: Tell your father I want 15 million and you'll get your sister back.

Call Ended

I drove to CA and walked into Dad's office to see him and Cristal talking.

"Dad, Fallon's been taken." I said.

"Gabbie, how do you know?" Cristal asked.

"I was sat in my car waiting for college to start and my phone rang. I thought it was Fallon turns out it was Alejandro." I said

"We have to tell Chief Johnson." Cristal said.

"No. No police. We're not involving anyone and I am doing this my way." Dad said.

"Blake, Alejandro is a dangerous man. You don't know-" Cristal got cut off.

"I'm sure that he knows that a hostage is only worth anything alive. Even if this is bluff." Dad said grabbing his jacket. "We need to be willing to walk away."

"Or we just give him what he wants." Cristal said.

"Giving into demands this early would only leave us more vulnerable down the road." Dad said.

"Stay here and stay calm." Dad said.

"No. How are you so calm?" Cristal asked.

"Because I'm in control and as long as it stays that way we'll be alright." Dad said. "Gabbie follow Culhane home." Dad said. I nodded followed him out of the building. I drove behind Culhane the whole way home and walked into the study.