Seven

I got dressed and headed out on the field to meet Steven and Dad

"Ready for the big day?" Dad asked.

"Why did you summon us here at the crack of dawn?" Steven asked.

"This is the first time you've been home for thanksgiving in years and I've got big plans." Dad said.

"What about your other child? Can she come please Dad?" I asked.

"If she apologised to Cristal sure." Dad said.

"Never mind." I said.

"I didn't get the memo." Steven said.

"You should of. I asked Anders to email the itinerary." Dad said throwing the ball at Steven.

"Can I go? You know what I'm capable of dad. I play with the guys at college." I said.

"Yeah." Dad said. I ran off inside and called Fallon.

F: What's up baby sister?

G: Are you coming home for Thanksgiving?

F: Maybe why?

G: I miss you and Dad's annoying me with this football game.

F: You saw me yesterday and how are you up so early?

G: Dad dragged Steven and I outside at the crack of dawn. Are you coming to save me or should I accept the invite to Thanksgiving with the Hayes family?

F: I'll come. I was coming anyways but I just like seeing you so desperate for me.

G: Jerk.

F: See you later.

Call Ended

I walked downstairs and Cristal was talking to Claudia.

"Happy Thanksgiving Gabbie." Cristal said.

"Happy Thanksgiving Cristal. Do you know where Sam is?" I asked.

"I don't why?" Cristal asked.

"I'm bored and Sam is the least boring person in this place. No offence." I said.

"If I see him I'll tell him you're looking for him." Cristal said.

"Thanks." I said. I walked off outside and found Fallon and Culhane talking.

"What up little Carrington. You ready to loose?" Michael teased.

"I'm gonna kill Jeff for making that nickname go around. Already getting salty that I can run faster than you." I teased. Michael walked off.

"Thank you for coming." I said to Fallon.

"I wouldn't miss this. Now let's go watch Dad's reaction." Fallon said putting her arm around my shoulder. Fallon and Dad went back and forth until Dad made Fallon apologise to Cristal.