Eleven

I walked downstairs and sat next to Fallon who was in true Fallon style planning her 25th birthday last minute

I walked downstairs and sat next to Fallon who was in true Fallon style planning her 25th birthday last minute. Sam was on his phone.

"Yes girl show Josh what he's lost." Sam said.

"I ain't dressing like this for him or anybody but myself and if it just so happens to rile him up it's a bonus." I said.

"God I taught you well." Fallon said. "That white jacket you wanted to lend is on the sofa." Fallon said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Where's Blake and Steven?" Cristal asked walking in.

"Daddy's avoiding you and Steven is avoiding Daddy and life for that matter." Fallon said. Cristal went to touch the gold plated fruit.

"Don't that's edible 24carrot leaf so keep your gold digging paws off it." Fallon said. Cristal looked confused. "It's a sample for my birthday party tomorrow. The theme is the Midas touch since everything I touch turns to bank." Fallon said.

"Do you even know who Midas was?" Cristal asked. "He destroyed his whole family out of greed."

"Oh god Cristal that's just a myth. The only one destroying our family is you." Fallon said. Sam looked at Cristal. "But not even you spoil my special day because not only am I turning 25 but I am finally getting control of my trust. And thanks to your gripping confession the other night the entire family knows the true about you. That you're a lying cheating stabber of men. This is shaping up to be the best birthday yet."

"Maybe when I blow out my candles you'll be gone." Fallon stood up and kissed my head as she left.

"So what's going on with Steven? I've barely seen him since New Years." Cristal said.

"Are you talking to me?" Sam asked.

"I would like to be." Cristal said.

"Steven's due at rehab today." Sam said.

"After he tried to run off with Ted, my dad froze his accounts and told him he wouldn't get a dime unless he goes." I said.

"Oh my god. I had no idea." Cristal said.

"That's what happens when you screw over your entire family." Sam said.

"I wish you'd let me explain." Cristal said.

"You did. You killed my father and let me believe he abandoned me." Sam said.

"I was protecting you and your mom. He wasn't a good man." Cristal said.

"You lied you me for ten years. That you're idea of being good?" Sam said. "I've lost my appetite. I didn't think that was possible." Sam left but not before hugging me. Cristal looked at me.