Five

I was dressed and ready for College. As I was walking down the stairs so was Fallon and Cristal.

"Where are you off to, Cristal? Church? Lord knows,
you love to get down on your knees." Fallon said.

"Actually, Fallon, I'm headed to the same place you are. Work. Well, not the same place, 'cause I'm heading in for my first day as COO of Carrington Atlantic, and you're...Do you even have an office yet?" Cristal said.

" I don't know much about business but Fallon deserved that position more than you. Let's be honest everyone at CA knows you only got the position for sleeping with our dad. " I said.

"Ballsy, showing your face while your sex tape with Matthew is still blowing up on YouTube." Fallon said

"We both know most of the hits are from you. But I wanna thank you for your kind words to the paparazzi on my behalf." Cristal said.

"Please, I barely said anything. I figured with your background in PR, you could handle your affair
all on your own.As deftly as you handled Matthew's hard..." Fallon said.

"18 year old present don't finish that sentence." I said.

"Oh right." Fallon said.

"Excuse me. I didn't know that tape still existed,
but I owned up to my part in it. Blake and I agreed
it's best that I put out a statement,and now it's time to move on." Cristal said.

"Adorable. You think that scandal is going away?
Not until Melania files for divorce or a Kardashian gets pregnant with triplets." Fallon said.

"At least I have some permanence in my life. How is your little company going? More wind-down than start-up, I hear. Must be hard not having the global reach of Carrington Atlantic. Or any reach at all. Are you still looking for that first client?" Cristal asked. We walked outside and saw Culhane opening the door for Cristal.

"What are you doing?" Fallon asked.

"Good morning, Mrs. Carrington." Culhane said.

"Uh, no. Culhane drives me to work." Fallon said.

"Oh, is that true, Culhane?" Cristal asked.

"Michael can I have the keys to my car before those two kill each other?" I asked he handed me the keys.

"Don't crash the car." Culhane said.

"One time and I hadn't passed my test yet." I said.

"You can drive me today." Fallon said to me.

"I'm gonna need a late note and 50 bucks." I said.

"Get in the car and I'll give you 500 dollars." Fallon said. I got in the car and we drove towards Jeff Colby's house.

"Little Carrington what are you doing here?" Jeff asked.

"Your business partner is too lazy to drive herself so she paid me 500 bucks to do it before I go to college." I said.

"You might want to avoid the college today. Reporters are all over Atlanta College looking for you and your opinion on the sex tape." Jeff said showing me the news on his tablet.

"Great. Crissy fucks the dead guy and I can't go to college." I said. Fallon and Jeff laughed.

"You are definitely Fallon's sister." Monica said walking in.