Twenty-one

I went to the hairdressers and when I got back home Fallon and Sam were stood in the living room

"Damn the girl went blue and purple." Sam said causing Fallon to turn around.

"Do you like?" I asked.

"You look kinda good with blue hair." Fallon said.

"Bitch you be looking icey." Sam said. I laughed. Fallon walked away with a plate of chocolates.

"Oh dear god." Anders said. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Don't worry I'm not staying. I'm heading to the hospital." I said.

"Bye bye people." I said walking to the door. Only to be met by Mom.

"Oh my." Mom said.

"Your opinion is invalid." I said as Fallon came up behind me.

"Leave her alone Mom." Fallon said.

"Thank you." I said. Mom moved out of the way so I could leave. I drove to the hospital and walked to Mr Culhane's room. Austin and Michael were sat inside and motioned for me to come in.

"What's your father done?" Micheal asked.

"Easier question what hasn't he done. I'm still waiting for the answer though." I said.

"I'm liking this very colourful hair." Austin said kissing me. Culhane looked up.

"What's she doing here?" He asked me.

"Culhane, she cares about you a lot more than she gives off. She means good but doesn't exactly know how to do that." I said. Culhane stood up and walked into the hallway. Culhane walked back inside so did Fallon.

"Gabbie can I talk to you for a minute please?" Fallon asked. I stood up and followed her into the hallway.

"You were right something doesn't add up. Cristal got Mr Culhane onto a medical trial." Fallon said.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"I'm going to talk to Cristal." Fallon said as my phone pinged.

"Yes Caleb came through." I said.