Four

The new quad bike arrived and I changed into my biking clothes and grabbed my helmet.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked walking out of his room.

"Quad biking. See ya later." I said before walking downstairs and out the front door. I got on the quad and drove it to a dirt racing track. I raced around for a bit before going home. I walked into the dining room.

"Woah. Take a shower. You look like you've been rolling around in mud." Fallon said.

"I went out on the quad." I said putting my food on my plate. I ate and then showered and changed.

I walked downstairs and everyone was busy

I walked downstairs and everyone was busy. I knew Fallon was at her new offices so I drove over there. I walked in.

"What are you doing her Gabbie?" Fallon asked.

"Can't I come see my big sister and friend?" I asked. Fallon raised her eyebrow at me.

"No. What's up?" Fallon asked.

"Fine, I'm bored and everyone's busy. I won't annoy you I promise." I said. Fallon rolled her eyes.

"Fine." Fallon said. I sat on my phone watching the football game.

"Hey little Carrington. What are you doing?" Jeff asked.

"I was bored so I came here and now I'm watching the football game. Wanna watch it with me?" I asked.

"Gabbie, stop distracting my business partner with football." Fallon said.

"Sorry." I said.

"Haven't you got anyone else to annoy?" Fallon asked.

"Josh invited me over to his place. His mother and twin siblings are out of town. So it'd be the two of us alone." I said.

"Absolutely not." Fallon said.

"Who's Josh?" Jeff asked.

"Can I talk to your business partner or no?" I asked Fallon.

"Don't start playing smart with me Gabrielle." Fallon said.

"Josh is a boy in my college classes. He is a friend." I said.

"Is he scared of Fallon?" Jeff asked.

"He hides it but he's more scared of Fallon that he is Steven." I said.

"What's going on between Josh and you anyways?" Fallon asked.

"Nothing." I said. Fallon looked at me.

"Don't buy it. Don't forget your can't lie to me." Fallon said.

"He told me he likes me and I told him I liked him too." I said.

"He might be the only boy you've shown an interest in that I like." Fallon said.