-one-

Sungjae's POV

Ah Darn this snow. This is making me sick.

"Keep it up Sungjae-a, it's the last truck." said the manager when he saw me frowning.

"Ne!"

I straightened my shoulder and walked towards the truck, helping the other workers on loading the boxes of food.

I can't really keep up with the cold but the pay is good especially since no one wants to take the job, the management have to raise the pay. One more thing, I only have to do it once a week, once the boxes have been loaded inside a big panel, they will line up for their salary. Easy money.

After getting my pay, I went to my other work using my scooter which I'm really thankful because I don't want to go to work chasing buses when I'm late though it looks like my scooter will die anytime soon not that I'm asking, it's been my girlfriend ever since.

I've got to repair it somehow.

I arrived at the cafe, which I work as a part-timer. It's just down the street and even if the management is strict, I stayed because it pays good.

After getting dressed, I went to serve costumers immediately.

"Sungjae-a, come here."

I was busy wiping the tables when the manager called my name. I wiped my hands and went to the bar counter, next to him is a woman, probably just one year younger than me. To say I was shocked is an underestimatement, I was perplexed. Why? I took a quick scan from her shoes to her head. Red dress, red heels, red lips and red hair. Did this woman took a bath full of blood or she just simply thinks that red suits her? this is shocking...

The woman smiled at me, showing a cat-eye smile while blowing her gum.

His manager sighed after seeing the woman act in a not-so-lady like.

He turned to Sungjae. "This is Sooyoung, my niece. Starting today she'll be working here, I'm handing her to you. Show her what to do."

"Ah ne..." I answered still perplexed.

Out of all people why me??

the manager left, the two of them were left standing face to face.

As if I can refuse the manager's orders. I sighed before looking at her with a smiling face.

"Why don't you change your clothes first? I'll show you the lockers." I went ahead of her, it was a while before I heard heels going after him.

I decided that I'll just do my job instead of judging somebody by their looks.

I saw Rose coming out of the door.

"Ah Rose, Is there an extra uniform that will fit her?"

Rose smiled at him but her smile faded when she looked behind me, a woman in red fitting dress smiling at her.

Sooyoung waved her hand as if saying 'Hi'

Rose gave her a small smile. "There's one inside." Turning the door open.

I turned at the woman beside me who's still smiling. Doesn't her face hurt smiling all the time?

"When you're done changing, look for me at the counter."

Joy nod her head, only then did I left.

I continued serving the costumers while waiting for her, about 5 minutes later, she emerged from the door.

She looks quite decent now since she's wearing a white blouse, a pants and apron. But she left her hair down.

"Tie your hair." I said handing her a hair net that I got from his manager.

"I'll tie my hair but I won't use that." She said pertaining about the hair net.

I craned my neck, a bit annoyed. "It's the protocol."

She smiled while tying her hair. Can't she see that I'm getting annoyed at her?

She stuck out her gum then blew on it, instead of giving me an answer.

w-waa... this girl... Is she testing my patience?

She smiled at me once again, taking the wipes and spray on the counter before leaving me there standing, speechless.

I don't know if I should say sorry to the manager because I'm starting to hate that girl.