-fourteen-

Sungjae's POV

"She woke up but soon fell asleep, the doctor checked her earlier and said that she's okay, nothing is unusual with her x-ray."

As soon as Irene noona said that I sighed with relief.

Too bad I was not able to see her awake, she must be tired.

"This is..." Irene noona gestured beside me, Sooyoung is standing by my side listening silently of the situation. Since we didn't have much time earlier and I can't let her go home alone, I decided to bring her along.

I smiled taking Sooyoung's hand in mine, pulling her gently towards my side. Her eyes widen with shock. I know, I'm being weird right now no- since earlier, when she said yes. I feel like I have no problem showing to other who she belongs to.

I then turned back to Irene noona, introducing them to each other, "Her name is Sooyoung, my girlfriend." I tightened my hold on her while she just looked at me with wonder. "And she's Irene noona, my sister's nurse. She was the one who called earlier."

Sooyoung nod her head smiling gently to Irene noona. "Hello, how are you?"

Irene noona looks really shock, she haven't blink since I told her who Sooyoung is and what her relationship is to me.

"Omo. And you said she's not your girlfriend... You kid." Irene noona teased when she got back her senses.

Sooyoung looked down at me puzzled but I just scratched the back of my neck without saying anything.

"Hi, please take care of this man, he's been through a lot."

Sooyoung nodded still smiling.

"Noona, it's getting late, I'll just take Sooyoung home." I stood up still holding her hand.

Irene smiled at us like how a mother would.

"You can come later, I'll be watching Yeri, don't worry."

"Thank you noona." I grabbed Sooyoung's purse myself and led her to the door.

While walking at the lobby of the hospital, I asked her, "Is it too late for you to go home? Let's eat first then I'll take you home."

Sooyoung nod her head smiling looking down, I look down to where she's looking and saw that its our entertwined hands that she's looking at.

"Are you thinking that this is a dream?"

She nod her head again.

I smiled pulling her closer, "It's not a dream."

We decided to eat in a nearby restaurant after that I took her home.

We stood facing each other when we reached her home.

"I can't probably see you tomorrow but I'll call you okay?"

Sooyoung nod her head. "I understand. I'll be waiting."

"Come here." I pulled her in my embrace, wrapping my arms around her tightly and she did the same.  "I feel like I'm in a dream too but I know I'm in reality right now." with her in my arms.

She snuggled closer to me. It's just our first day but I don't feel any restrictions towards her, as if we're open to each other.

"Don't like me too much." She said through my chest.

I laughed at her statement, "What to do? I like you already. This much." I showed her my fingers as if giving her a measurement.

"I don't even mind if you cheat."

I looked down on her, "Hey, that's foul. I won't cheat so you should not too."

Sooyoung laughed back, her laughter vibrated on my chest.

I let go of her reluctantly, "Go inside. It's cold."

Sooyoung bit her lips and was reluctant too, she tiptoed unexpectedly and kissed my left cheek.

My eyes widen but she just smiled widely turning her back to me after waving.

"Good night!" she gave me a sign as if telling me to call her, I could only nod my head, my smile never left my face still thinking of the sudden kiss.

That was foul.