-fifteen-

Sungjae's POV

"Oppa, Will you be okay?" Yeri asked since we were packing our things to leave.

It's been three weeks since she woke up, by the second week she was discharged.

I talked to her about our plan, about school and other things.

Since I wanted to continue going to school, I have to go back to the city, that means I have to bring Yeri along with me, besides I don't really want leave her here alone without any family to watch out for her.

We'll go to school once the new semester starts again which is still months away, for now Yeri will be taking care of her papers so she can transfer to another school, she's behind classes so she keeps on studying, her classmates helps her though, I'm just glad that she's smiling now unlike when she just woke up, dazed and very afraid. Everyone helped her and the biggest contributor would be Sooyoung.

She was there for Yeri whenever I'm not around due to work since I keep on worrying about leaving my scared sister.

I actually talked to her first about me leaving for university but she handled it pretty well, telling me to study hard.

I turned to Yeri, "I'm fine, wae?"

"Won't you feel lonely leaving Sooyoung unnie?"

I smiled. "It's okay. We talked already." they said long distance relationship doesn't work well... It might be true. Or not. I think it depends on the couple.

"Really?"

I ruffled her hair, "Aigoo, don't worry about us. It's okay."

"Oppa! You're messing my hair."

"Whatever kid. She will be joining us later for dinner by the way."

"Remind her oppa, okay? Unnie can be forgetful sometimes."

I chuckled nodding my head, "I know, I know. I'm going to pick her up later anyway, don't worry."

Sooyoung and I decided to meet at the restaurant after my work so we can go together.

***

When I got outside after work, I already saw Sooyoung sitting on my scooter with a helmet on, happily singing to the song.

"What song is this?" I asked as soon I was infront of her, pinching her cheeks which she slapped away lightly. She glared at me but I cupped her cheek and pecked the side of her cheek that I pinched, she smiled instantly blushing profusely.

Oh Sooyoung, she's so easy to read.

"It's twice new comeback, More and more."

"What the-" Is the title more and more or what?

"ssshhh, this is the best part." she said then happily sang the lyrics and acted as if she knows the choreo.

A corner of my lips lifted.

I can't really win against her.

She moved closer to the back so I can sit infront. When I sat on my scooter, she immediately wrapped her arms around my waist.

"When you go back to the city, don't you dare have someone get on your scooter okay? I'll ask Yeri to keep an eye on you."

I rolled my eyes as if her statement doesn't make sense but heck, like I'd know what human females think.

"I saw that!"

I glanced at her and saw her pointing with her finger at me with eyes glaring.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"What if its an old woman I happen to offer help?"

She was dumbfounded, "That! - there are exemptions." she said turning away putting her arms on her chest.

I stared at her pouty face then my thoughts wandered for a moment. What if the hardships that I went through was made to have me here right at this moment, sharing memories with this woman.

That the divinity had let me gone through hardships to meet her or made her appear in my life for me to get through the hard times?

Either way, I'm glad that I realized her existence before everything is too late. Those two months when she was gone had me confused and left me thinking a lot of her smiling face.

Now, I can see all her expressions that I haven't known yet.

I thought it will be hard for me to find someone who will like me but it just took one act of kindness, one smile and one woman to do that.

Her name is Park Sooyoung. The woman I think I can't probably let go and forget for the rest of my life.

When she looked at me, she was stunned when she saw me, I have tears on my cheeks.

She must be embarassed to see me tearing up but really, I couldn't contain myself when I think about. I didn't even cry when Yeri finally woke up.

"I'm sorry." I said wiping my eyes but she just shake her head smiling as if she understand.

She cupped both of my cheeks and kissed the corner of my eyes slowly easing my tears before settling her eyes on me as if she can read the deepest part inside me.

"Me too Yook Sungjae. I'm very happy right now."

Then it hit me.

Ah... So this is what they call tears of Joy.

The pain that I went through could not even compare to the happiness that I'm feeling right now.

For pain didn't made me cry but happiness did.