-1-

Life is just SOOOOO tiring sometimes. Do you ever have that feeling where you just wanna go to the place you're comfortable in- maybe your bedroom or perhaps near the sea? Maybe the feeling where you just want to go home, and cuddle up in soft warm blankets with a pillow or a plushie?

  I get that feeling EVERY time.

  My mom has always told me that life can be tiring and somewhat boring- but it's fun once you discover many things.

  I have tried many things in life- even though I'm good at most of them- it's just not my cup of tea, you know.

  Oh! By the way- Hi! I'm Aphrodite. I'm a somewhat closed off person- I like being in my comfort zone- and being lazy and just ya know- free I guess?

  I would've been lazy and probably have died as an old lady with 50 cats- BUTTTT! My mom roasted me big time....and then told me to get a life because I don't have a life whatsoever...

  I tried to deny it- but everybody knows that it's true for most parts. So I got up and decided to try out different things. When it comes to ice cream, there's a lot of different and delicious flavors- but in the end you end up having one or more as a favorite. That's exactly what happened with different activities I tried out.

  I was good at most- and I didn't exactly MIND spending time doing said activity...however...

  My most favorite was dancing, and practicing vocals, etc.

  I personally don't have a rich gal life- pretty average life I guess....Okay maybe it's a bit difficult since feeding, education fees, courses, rent, etc., have been growing at a tremendous speed.

  Not to mention- we also had lots of debts to pay back. This could prove as a problem to my dad later. Therefore, I got my ass up and started doing something that'd help my family even by a few cents.

  I took mine and my twin's expenses away fully. I payed for both of our expenses, and the remaining money was saved for later use.

My dream was to be an idol- whilst my twin, Kaito, wanted to be a world famous surgeon. We had different dreams- but we never failed to support each other.

When we graduated from school, it was quite heartbreaking to say goodbye to my twin- whom left for America to start and finish his college/university.

I, on the other hand, stayed and started college/university here in Seoul.

Life was pretty good even if we weren't rewarded with everything- we still had the love to keep us alive.

That was until....my little sister got sick. She was admitted to the hospital, and was to be kept there until she gets better.

My parents and siblings were depressed....and so was I. It was extremely hard. Such a beautiful, cute, and young child going through something like this....I just couldn't imagine it even though it was occurring in her life.

I worked my butt off to get an extra cent to help pay the hospital bills and other expenses. By now, I had more then 12 part time jobs (done on different days of course). I made a schedule balancing my free time, jobs, and education.

"Seung-Hee-ah. I'll be going now. I promise Unnie will visit again, ne?"

"Ne Unnie. Unnie...promise me....that you will become like them...." She pointed at a girls group singing and dancing on the screen. I gasped slightly, but smiled and nodded in agreement to her words. Our parents whom stood in the doorway gave heart warming expressions, and that was enough to make my day.