Chapter 13

(Seina's POV)
I skipped the culture festival as I did every year. It was not compulsory and therefore a waste of time when I had to work and studies to be attending to. When I found out that Lobelia Academy were one of the schools attending I decided not to show up at all. They had been one of many prominent schools that my Uncle and parents had considered sending me to and the school had been a little too keen to have me attend.
The Zuka Club in particular was a scary experience ranging from blatant feminazism to outright sexual harassment. I did not want to see Benibara again. Apparently the host club had had the pleasure of meeting them in my absence and I was more than glad to have skipped the reunion. However, from Hikaru and Kaoru's text messages, they had all dressed in drag in order to try and keep Haruhi at Ouran, a sight I was truly sorry to have missed.
Luckily, the twins were willing to help me out.
I walked into the host club as innocently as I could before joining the twins in a corner of the room. Hikaru reached into his jacket and handed me some photos while Kaoru handed me some others. One look at Hikaru's photos had me laughing hysterically. Not only had he obviously tried to take them incognito but Kyoya-senpai was dressed in drag along with the others. Naturally Mori-senpai had remained in men's clothing. Honestly though, the makeup and the dresses and his face.
Unfortunately the three of us laughing and sniggering in the corner attracted the attention of the other hosts.
'What are you all laughing at? What have you got there?'
I innocently slipped Hikaru's photos behind my back and handed over Kaoru's for examination. The second set were from our trips to the Tropical Aqua Garden and the beach, some of which were quite humorous. There was a fantastic one of Tamaki-senpai fleeing a hungry alligator and one of me and the twins in the pool. My favourite was a group shot of all of us at the beach, all smiling and happy. Everyone passed the photos around and laughed at Tamaki-senpai's outrage.
Eventually they went back to what they'd been doing. I relaxed and turned back to the twins who looked unduly terrified. Before I could ask what the matter was, the photos were tugged from the hand behind my back.
I turned slowly to see Kyoya-senpai with a wide, false smile fixed on his face. 'Seina-san? Where did you get these?'
I turned to the twins for help but they had run away. Cowards. I shrugged nonchalantly and swiped the photos back, dancing away with them.
'A camera SD card.'
'Seina-san I would appreciate you handing over those photos.'
'No.'
'Please Seina-san.'
'You have photos of me Kyoya-senpai why can't I have some of you? You look so lovely!' I started laughing again. He sighed and pushed his glasses up his nose.
'Fine, but you are not going to post them online or distribute them to customers.' I looked at him suspiciously.
'How very reasonable of you.'
'Yes well, I do have some new photos of my own.'
'What.'
He smirked at me and withdrew two photos from his notebook. In one I was lying on the beach in my bikini, reading a book. In the other I was simply standing looking out to sea, a distant look on my face, the sea breeze blowing my hair out behind me. I narrowed my eyes at him.
'When did you even take these?' He put them away again.
'Does it matter? I was photographing everyone for the newest issue of our photo books. You just happened to catch my eye.' I flushed pink and looked away.
'I'm wearing a bikini. I couldn't be wearing less clothes! You're dressed in my photos!'
'As a woman!'
'So?' A smirk crept on to his face.
'Seina-san are you requesting indecent photos of me?' My face heated up and I was sure I was an awful red colour.
'There is nothing I could want less.' I replied sharply.
'So you prefer my body in person?'
'I didn't say that!'
'Liar.'
'Sadist.'
'Seina-san.'
'Heartless reptile.'
'Seina.'
The rest of the club was watching our bickering with vague curiosity, though it was hardly a novelty.
'You cannot call me that.' I hissed. 'They'll notice.'
'And?'
'I'm to be engaged!'
'I know that...I...'
'Then stop it!'

When Sunday finally rolled around I was ready for a well deserved day off. I had a leisurely breakfast and planned to spend the morning with Tatsuo, looking through his latest series of photos and souvenirs. He didn't have as much as usual, as this time his adventures had mainly been music festivals. He had some ridiculous photos of him covered in glow in the dark paint and all sorts of people he met along the way.
We sat on the floor in the living room and were soon joined by Ayumi and Sora who were young enough to appreciate all the random tack he'd brought back, strings of coloured beads and wooden animals, tiny musical instruments and various light up toys.
About mid morning, the doorbell rang and a maid rushed to get the door. I looked up.
'Are we expecting guests?' Tatsuo shook his head.
'Not as far as I'm aware. I'll go see who it is.' He came back a couple of minutes later, a bemused look on his face.
'Seina, there is a boy here to see you.' I continued with what I was doing.
'Is it Kaoru or Hikaru?'
'Neither.' I frowned. Had I left something at the dojo?
'Mori-senpai or Honey-senpai?'
'No. Do you know a Kyoya Ootori?' I narrowed my eyes.
'Yes. What does he want?'
'I don't know. You'll have to ask him that yourself.'
Kyoya-senpai then appeared in the doorway to the living room.
'Tamaki rang me this morning in hysterics about Haruhi being in poverty. So we're going to visit her.'
'How exactly does that involve me? I'm not in your club. I also don't see the fun in spending the day bothering Haruhi. It's rude to turn up uninvited.'
'We have her best interests at heart.'
'You don't have anyone's best interests at heart.'
Tatsuo interrupted our bickering. 'Are you two friends?'
I glanced at the older boy uncertainly. 'Sometimes? In between the times when I hate him.' 
My brother raised an eyebrow at me. 'Why don't you get out of here? You don't go out enough. Besides bothering friends is what friends are for.' I looked at him a little hurt.
'But Oni-san, we had plans.'
'I know. And there's nothing to stop us continuing to go through my junk later and in the meantime I'll have these two monsters to keep my hands full.'
I glanced to his right where Ayumi was busy delicately placing stickers on Sora's face.
'You're sure?'
'Yes. Now shoo.'
My mother then appeared in the room. 'Sure about what?'
'Seina is going out with some friends.' I sighed. Now I really wasn't going to get a say.
'Oh, Seina that's wonderful. I'm so glad that you've been getting about recently. What lovely friends you have, going to such lengths to include you! Who are you-'
'Mum, please.'
She laughed. 'Ok, ok.' Then she spotted Kyoya-senpai in the doorway. 'Ootori-kun? I'm so sorry I didn't see you there. What are you doing here?'
'I'm here to collect Seina-san.' I looked at my mother quizzically, she knew he was part of the host club.
'Oh, of course. Wonderful.'
I frowned at her and kissed her cheek. 'I'll see you later.'