Chapter 28

Chapter warning - sexual content

That evening back at Kyoya's holiday cottage, I came out of the bathroom wearing a much shorter nightgown than the ones I had in my Uncle's house. The white cotton was cut short at my shoulders and thighs, hugging my breasts and hips.
I emerged to find Kyoya shirtless, a towel slung casually around his shoulders as he rummaged through his suitcase. Since he had his back to me I allowed my eyes to linger longer than I normally would. A thin white line of scar tissue sliced across his side and without thinking, I reached out to touch it. He tensed slightly beneath my fingers as I traced the raised skin. 'Admiring your handiwork?' I winced slightly knowing I was indeed responsible and still didn't feel all that bad about it.
'Always.' He chuckled lightly and turned around, his eyes lingering on my clothing and the skin it revealed.
I squirmed inwardly at his gaze and tried to wrestle my desires back into place. He simply smirked at me as if he knew every thought currently searing my cheeks pink. He reached out a hand and ran his index finger down my cheek and along my jawline till he reached my chin. The kiss he placed on my lips was short but full of heat and promises. I shivered as he ducked into the bathroom and closed the door.

When he re-emerged from the bathroom I was sat in the living room reading a book I'd borrowed from the book shelf. With damp hair, bare feet and no shirt he looked shockingly casual. But also rather handsome.
'Come here.' He held out a hand to me and I allowed him to pull me to my feet. The book completely forgotten. His arms wrapped around my waist and tugged me to his chest. His skin was smooth beneath my hands and his scent filled my nose; soap and shampoo and the cool, crisp scent beneath. He kissed me softly and I responded in kind, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull us closer together. My tongue slipped into his mouth and met his own as I tugged him towards the couch but he pulled away, breathing heavily and eyes dilated. I made a small disappointed noise, even as I gasped for breath.
'Wait here one minute.' A quick kiss was all he would allow before he disappeared out of the room.
I looked after him in bewilderment and no small amount of irritation wondering where on Earth he could have gone.
Five minutes later I heard the front door open and shut. Surely he had not gone out. I would kill him. Before I could find a suitable weapon or make any more detailed plans he reappeared, drawing me back into his arms.
'What was all that about?' I demanded sulkily as he laughed against my lips.
'I sent the staff home for the evening.'
I took a deep breath as my heart started racing in my chest. I was nervous under his gaze but I couldn't deny my excitement. I nodded slowly and pressed my lips to his, gentle and soft. He ran a hand through my hair scanning my face as if wanting to check I was on the same page. I gave him a small smile and seemingly satisfied he took my hand in his and placed a kiss to the top. I tried to ignore the butterflies at flight in my stomach and the heat spreading through my veins.

He led me to the bedroom and gestured for me to lie down on the bed. I did as he asked and he moved with surprising ease till he was above me. His lips found mine and I pulled him down so his body was pressed against me completely. My fingers threaded into his hair as his tongue darted into my mouth. Every single move seemed to be an act of gravitating closer and closer together till we physically couldn't angle our bodies any further.
He withdrew to look at me just a little. 'I want you.'
The words coloured my cheeks but I managed to nod. 'I want you too.'
He smiled and kissed me. 'I love you.'
'I love you too.'
Again the soft smile that was solely mine. 'Can we get this out the way?' He asked casually, tugging lightly at the cotton between us.
I nodded, my heart beating faster still as I manoeuvred out of my nightgown. I'd neglected to wear a bra to bed as I so often did and was therefore left in only my silky white underwear. I heard his breath catch and saw his pupils dilate at the sight of my bare breasts. 'Your turn.' I whispered tapping his belt buckle and resisting the urge to cover myself. That seemed to snap him out of his trance as he fulfilled my request. Returning to his original position he let his eyes run over my body, drinking in every hard edge of muscle and every soft curve. I refused to meet his gaze till he took my face in his hand and kissed me again.
'You know,' he murmured into my skin as he kissed down my neck. 'Kaoru always jokes about you being a goddess. He has no idea how right he is.' He drew a caressing hand along the curve of my breast. 'So let me worship you.'
The sincerity of his words caught me off guard and stole the breath from my lungs. I gave a barely perceptible nod. 'Ok.'
Kyoya had deft hands and a skilled tongue and he had long since learned to play me like a fiddle. Still I had not anticipated the extent of pleasure it was possible to experience. His every movement left me wanting more. As the evening moved on I gained more confidence and began returning his touches and caresses, wanting to return the favour. Then gradually the rest of our clothing came away, piece by piece and every movement deepened. I lost track of how many times he kissed me and confessed his love and sent me spiralling into bliss.
The world slowed down around me as he fixed me with that intense gaze, his fingers tracing patterns across my body. 'Seina tonight is about you. I'll do whatever you want.' My heart stuttered in my chest. 'Do you want to stop for tonight?' I swallowed and shook my head, my words only slightly louder than my racing pulse.
'I want to go all the way with you.'
'Are you sure?'
'Completely.'
He smiled again, didn't seem able to stop as he kissed me. 'Ok.' It was difficult to be nervous when he smiled at me like that. 'Are you ready?' He asked once he'd positioned himself.
'Yes.' I managed. Then he moved and I forgot how to breathe altogether.

When we finally drew apart I was shaking with pleasure and so completely his I wasn't sure there could be any turning back. He pulled me gently against his chest, running his fingers through my hair and kissing my head. As my breathing slowly returned to normal, his hands still casually caressing my bare skin, I found myself unable to keep the smile from my face. Even though I knew he could tell and a part of me stubbornly didn't want him to know how happy I was. How happy he made me. 'I love you.' I murmured against his bare chest.
'I love you too Seina.' Another kiss was pressed to my head like he couldn't help himself. Then my lips. I eventually drifted off to sleep, safe in his arms.