:: 2 ::

Chapter two;
Pack up

Pearl got us home rather quickly and as soon as we entered adores house her parents immediately pointed up stairs. "Hurry and get packed! " We nodded and ran up to our room. Adore ran to her side and I walked to mine. "Do we just take everything? " I ask pointing at my posters.

"The beach house we own has separate rooms so yes. Plus we'll be there for like three months. " I nod and adore tosses me a box. I start to take down my posters, adore doing the same. Adore obviously has way more then me, like so much.

After that I grabbed my make up and put it in my makeup bag then started to take out like all my clothes. My bed look like a pink messy blob with all my clothes on it. "Just pack em all" Adore shrugs tossing her clothes half hazardly into a random box beside her bed. Her phone dinged and she stopped momentarily to answer it before she began to smile.

"Bianca is so sweet. " I shake my head with a laugh. "I still can't believe you flirted with and got our teachers number" Adore points at me with a smirk. "I didn't just flirt with and get her number" My eyes widen.

"Eww!! " She laughs loudly and tries to go back to packing. "Did you fuck her?? " I whisper and smirks with a shrug. "Oh my fucking god adore! " "At least she was good! "

....

Adore and I finished packing and sat in the back of her parents car. Her parents sat up front driving us to the beach. "It's going to be so busy.. " I sigh pulling out my phone and absentmindly scrolling through Instagram. "Yeah I guess. There always is though. " Adore shrugs.

Pearl👁👄👁 is typing in "the babes🍫" !
Pearl👁👄👁 has sent a message to "the babes🍫" !

I click on the notification a read what she sent before replying.

Pearl👁👄👁; hey, me and my family are on our way down rn

Tracy💕; yeah me and adore are too

Bri🌹; we'll be there soon

Pearl👁👄👁; kay see ya

Blair👶; where should we meet?

Adore🍕; our house, 275

Blair👶; ok

Pearl👁👄👁; k.

Bri🌹; see ya there!

I exit out of snap chat with a content sigh. "So Trixie, are you excited about the summer? " Adores mother smiles back at me. "Mom really. " Adore groans. "Oh shush adore I'm just asking a question. "

"Oh uh, I guess. I mean i'll be with my friends and I've never been in a beach house before so that's cool. " Her mother smiled with a nod. "Well your gonna like it! " Adore shakes her head with a sigh.

"She's so embarrassing"

"Well that's just rude" I laugh. Adore rolls her eyes playfully and goes back on her phone. I peak over her shoulder and see her on Ms. del Rios Instagram page. "Stalker" I comment she slaps my arm with a bright red face. "Shut up"

I chuckle and look at the passing houses outside the window. Hopefully this summer will be fun, even with adore in the same house as me. That little whore.