:: 15 ::

Chapter fifteen;
Movie night

"Oh, so you two are going to start dating? " Pearl questions Brianna and Aquaria. The pair nod. Pearl shrugs. "Ok cool. " Brianna gives her a slight hug. "Thanks."

"I don't understand why your thanking me but that's cool. Anyways I heard aja talking about watching some movies tonight in the living room. Y'all coming?" the group nods.

Pearl gives a small thumbs up and then leaves the room. My phone dings. I lean and grab it. "What's up? " I turn it on and see a text message from a unknown number.

"Just some random number.. "

I shut off my phone and set it back on my dresser. "We should head back downstairs. Aja will probably be setting up the snake ks and the movie right now. " Aquaria states. We nod and leave the room.

We walk downstairs and indeed see aja rushing around. "Oh hey! Can you set up the blankets? " She calls once she sees us. Brianna and aquaria go do that and I make my way to the kitchen.

Katya and Farrah stand there, watching the microwave intensely. I smirk to my self and sneak up behind Farrah. Katya notices what I'm doing and trys not to give me away. I grab ahold of Farrah making her jump.

She turns around to look at me and frowns. "Trixieeee that was meannn" She whines. I smile. "Sorry." Katya chuckles and the microwave goes off. She opens it and pulls out a bag of popcorn.

She then pours it into a bowl. I look and see three other huge bowls of popcorn on the counter. "Do you know what movie we're watching? " I ask. Farrah nods with a upset face.

"Yeah, knowing aja it's a horror movie. " I internally cringe. I hate horror movies.

"What's wrong Trixie? You scared? " Katya teases with a smirk. I slap her shoulder. "Off me? Scared? Nahh. " She hands me a bowl.

"You can sit next to me. I cover your eyes if a scary scene comes up. " Katya reassures. I take a peace of pop corn and throw it at her.

She catches it. "Okay." I agree and walk back into the living room. I sit at the end of the couch, wrapped in a fuzzy black blanket. Pearl comes in with violet and they sit next to me. Then adore comes in with Blair.

Blair is already gripping onto her. Blair also hates scary movies. Aja walks in with Farrah and finally Katya walks in, holding the three bowls. She hands every pair a bowl and then sits next to me.

"What movie did you choose? " I ask aja who smiles. "The silence of the lambs. "

"Oh! That's the one with Jodie foster! " Katya points out. I roll my eyes at her childish behavior.
(I want to say that I just randomly selected a popular horror movie and it just so happened to have Jodie foster in it) (also I've never seen it sooo)

Aja nods and starts the movie.

A little while into a movie a horrifying scene comes up. I turn to Katya and shove my head in the crook of her neck. She pats my back. After a few minutes she tells me I can look back. I do and almost immediately get a jump scare.

"Katya! " I whine and hit her hard against the arm. "Sorry I forgot about that one. " I Huff and scoot closer to her, just incase theres anymore jump scares.

Thankfully I only get scared a few more times. The movie ends and me, Blair and Farrah all let out sighs of relief. "Okay girls I have a idea. " Violet suddenly speaks up. She stands and runs to the kitchen and then comes back with a bottle.

"Who wants to play spin the bottle?? "