:: 19 ::

Chapter nineteen
" The fuck is that death trap?? "

Adore wasn't kidding when she said we were going to prepare for my date. In a matter of a hour she had searched through all my clothes and had chosen the 'perfect' outfit. Which was a simple light pink shirt and a white skirt with white stalkings and pink heels.

I look at myself in the mirror. "You sure this isn't too much? " Adore rests against me. "Your too much. So it's perfect really. " I slap he rarmnlughtly and she chuckles. My phone goes off and she hands it to me. I turn it on and open a text message from Katya.

"Katya says she'll be picking me up at five. " Me and adore look at the time. "It's only four thirty so we have time. " Adore states whilst sitting me down. "What now? ".

" How do you feel about pig tails? "

"Absolutely not. " I laugh. Adore sighs. "They would have looked super cute but ok. What about just a ponytail. " I shrug and adore quickly pulls my hair up. I grab my bag and turn to adore. "Okay how do I look? "

"You look amazing. Katyas going to be head over heels in love with you. " I blush and look down. "You really think she'll like it? "

"Of course she will. She's nothing lik-" I look up at adore who stops her sentence. "She's different. " Adore smiles softly. "I can tell she really likes you. " Adores me a slight hug.

I check the time. Four fourty. "Let's head down stairs. " I nod and we walk down stairs. Adores father and mother sit in the living room. "Oh Trixie you look beautiful! What's the occasion? " I smile.

"I'm just hanging out with a friend. Who should be here soon. " Adore shushes her mother and walks me outside. We sit at the steps and wait for Katya to show up.

"Katy mentioned picking you up. Does she have a car? " I shrug. "I didn't see one when we were at aqaurias. I mean there was a garage of course but I don't recall a car ever being there. "

"Well aqauria said they parked in the back a lot, maybe she does have one and we didn't see. " Adore states. I nod and feel a buzzing from my bag. I pull out my phone and adore peers over my shoulder. Katya said she was almost her and she also included a picture of a red light.

Adore pointed at the bottom of the photo. " Hey that kinda looks like—" She was cut off by a extremely loud noise. And then a motorcycle sliding into the drive way. The person took of their helmet and it was Katya. "—a motorcycle" I stare at adore then at the death trap.

"Oh hell no! "

Katya walks up to us with a smile. "Ready to go? " I look at her then at her death with wheels, then back at her. "There is no way I'm getting on that thing. "

Katya looks back at it. "Oh! You mean Barbara? Why not? " She looks back at me. I stare at her. "You named that grim reaper with wheels? " Katya chuckles and nods. "Isn't she beautiful? "

"Um..shes really...well." Katya takes my hand. "Come on, you'll be fine. " Adore slaps my back. "Good luck Tracy! "

"Wait adore—" She runs back inside. Some friend she is. I turn back to Katya who walks me over to the death that speeds. "Katya.. " She hands me a helmet. "You'll be fine Trixie. I won't let you get hurt. " I bite my lip and nod. "Great! " I put on my helmet and Katya puts on hers.

"I really shouldn't be riding this with a skirt. " I sigh and get on, tightly wrapping my my arms around katyas waist. Katya then drives off. I close my eyes tightly and grip onto her.

We go extremely fast, so fast I think we'll get pulled over. Katya soon taps my shoulder. "What? "

"We're here. "  I take off the helmet and us parked in front of a rather large restaurant. "Woah.. " Katya nods and smiles. She sets her helmet up against the bike and I do the same. We both get off 'barbara'.

Katya holds out her hand with a cheeky grin. I take her hand and she walks me inside the restaurant.