:: 12 ::

Chapter twelve
Aquaria

We all got of pearls crap and grabbed are bags. I walked up to Brianna and pull her aside. " I think we should keep a low profile, including Farrah ok? " I nodded and threw my bag over my shoulder.

" Come on guys! " Pearl calls to us. Me and Brianna rush over and we walk up the steps of the house too the door. Pearl knocks and we hear Farrah voice. "They're here!!! " There's a rumble, a few clicks and then she opens the door.

"Hey guys. " She smiles. The girl from earlier, aja I think, has her arm wrapped around her waist. I shoot a quick smirk at Farrah before smiling. "Hey! " She moves out of the way so we can come in. As I walk in I look around, it's nice except for the amount of beer bottles on the stans.

"You drink now? " Blair asks Farrah, referring to the amount of beer bottles on the stan. "Huh? Oh no not me, but violet and katya to quite often. As well as aja. You know me, I only drink when I want to forget something" Blair eyes her for a second.

"Did you just say- " "Farrah! Did you say their here?!? " A voice calls down from the steps, interrupting blair. "Yeah she did! " Aja calls up. There's a thud. Farrah sighs. "Sorry, it's all ways like this. " She frowns. A figure amerges at the top of steps. "Bonjour! "

I bite my lip and shoot a look at Bri who nods. It's aquaria. She comes down the steps with a smile on her face. I look back at Blair who has now paled. "Hey girls! Welcome to the house! " Aquaria looks around at all of us, her eyes land on Blair. "Blair!...hi! " Jesus the awkwardness in this room.

"Uh...hi..aquaria, you look....nice." We all just stare at the two as they stand there (like awkward turtles.) "Am I missin' something here? " Aja comments looking at two.

"No"
"Blairs my ex"

Blair glares at Aquaria who frowns. "Sorry." She mumbles. I awkwardly shuffle on my feet. "So uh, where will we be staying? " I ask to break the silence.

***

Aquaria shows us to the room we can stay in and we all start to unpack. "So, " Blair turns with her arms crossed. "Farrah just failed to mention that my ex was staying here?? " I winced at her harsh tone. "She didn't know, she hasn't talked to us remember? " Adore sighs.

"She right Blair. She couldn't have known, she wasn't our friends til last year. " Pearl comments scrolling through her phone. Blair groans. "Whatever." She turns back around and resumes her unpacking.

My eyes drift to adore who just shrugs. I sigh and go back to unpacking my stuff. Once I've finished I walk over to the door. "I think I'll go see Farrah for a bit. " The girls nod and I leave the room. Aquarias house really is big, with a hallway I could get lost in.

I wander down the halls and peak my head into some rooms, you know, snooping. I walk downstairs and round the corner, bumping right into someone.

They chuckle. "We really gotta stop meeting like this. " I open my eyes and see Katya. I put on a soft smile. "Yeah. Sorry about that. I was just looking around. " Katya shrugs. "It's all good. Thirsty? " She points back to the kitchen.

I nod and she leads me there. Aquarias kitchen has beautiful marble counters and all the newest kitchen supplies. "Woah. How rich is she? " Katya smiles.

"Pretty rich. Do you drink? " She asks pulling out a bottle of what looked to be whiskey. I shake my head. "I've never really felt the urge to. Drinking kinda separated my family. " Katya nods in understanding.

"Well, " She looks into the fridge. "Aha! " She pulls out a bottle. "Are you a fan of tea? " I nod and Katya slides the bottle over to me. "Thanks." I look at the bottle, it's a brand I've never heard of.

I uncap it and take a sip. I spit it out. "Huh? You don't like it? " Katya frowns. I cover my mother trying to be nice. "It's..its great. " Katya smiles slightly and takes the bottle from me, she dumps it down the sink and then throws it in the trash.

"Must have been old, sorry. If you want we can walk to the store. We'll probably need snakes and other foods for tonight. " I nod and follow her out of the kitchen. We walk outside and into the heat. "Do you have your phone on you? " Katya asks me.

I nod. "Cool, text one of your friends and tell them we're going to the store. " I nod and do as she says, I text pearl since she's the only emotionally available one.

She responds quickly with a 'k. Bring me back chips'. I tick my phone into the pocket of my skirt. Yes my skirt has a pocket. Then me and Katya set off.

°°°°°°