:: 26 ::

Chapter twenty six
Shy

I'm awoken early in the morning by a pounding headache. I sit up and rub my head. I then look around me. I'm in Katyas room. Beside me Katya starts to stir. She sits up and rubs her eyes. "Good mor- hot damn. " Her eyes widen and she looks at me. I furrow my brows and look down at my self. I'm completely and utterly naked.

I quickly cover myself up with her blanket. "Katya why the hell am I naked in your bed? " I mange to say. Katya smirks. "I think we fucked. " I blush and find myself looking down at the sheets. Katya wraps her arms around me. "You wanna head downstairs? " She asks in a softish tone. I look back up at her and nod. Katya presses a short kiss to my lips.

"Now..i wonder where my underwear is..." I sigh and look around Katyas room. I finally see them halfway across the room. I get up (with the blanket still wrapped around me and walk over to them. I then walk around Katyas room and gather my clothes. I set them on her bed and put my undergarments on. I look up in time for the dress we bought yesterday to be thrown in my face.

I move the dress from my face and glare at Katya. "Ouch." She simply grins and puts her shirt on. I slip into the dress, Katya starts to zip it up for me. I her gasp and stop. I look back at her. "What's wrong? Did you break the zipper. " Katya grabs her phone and takes a picture. She then shows me it. It's a photo of my back and neck which are littered with smudged kiss marks from Katyas lipstick and also one or two hickeys on my neck.

"Katyaaa! " I whine and turn back to her. Katya gives a nervous smile. "Sorry.. Heat of the moment? " I glare and let her zip my dress up all the way. Katya hands me my phone. "Let's go. " Me and Katya leave her room and then walk downstairs into the kitchen where the girls are scattered about.

They mumbled small good mornings to me and Katya. I smiled and watched Katya set us out two bowls. She poured us cereal. Aqauria started to speak. "You guys had a good night huh? " She smirked. I fiddle with my fingers. "Oh yeah y'all went all night. " Aja teased.

"You were so fucking loud Trixie. It was hard getting any sleep. " Katya pours us each milk and I set my spoon down in my bowl. "Yeah, we're sorry about that. Guess you could say I was good though, huh Trixie? " Katya pressed a kiss to my cheek. I take a bite of my cereal and nod absentmindedly. Aquaria hopes up on the counter. "Well anyways there's only a few weeks left of summer so what are you crazy kids going to do? " I shrug.

"We'll probably try our best to stay in contact. But obviously we go to different schools and such. " Katya comments. I nod. I haven't really been thinking about life after summer. I've been trying to focus on Katya and i's relationship. "I'll miss you. " I frown. Katya gives me a side hug. "It'll be okay. " She leaned against me whilst eating.

"I think me and Brianna are going to try to make us work as well. Theirs only so much we can do. " Aqauria pushes her hair behind her ear. The others nod. "Well me and Farrah have already done this before so honestly I don't think there will be a problem. " Aja chuckles taking a sip of a drink in her hand.

A few moments if silence go by. Me and Katya finished our food and tossed our bowls in the sink and the group of us walked out into the living room. Violet let out a small squeak when she sat down. "Katya! That reminds me, my daddy finally got those things for you." Katya grins ear to ear.

"What things? " I ask her quietly. She turns to me. "Something special. " She then kisses me on the nose. Violet stands and grabs ahold of Katya, pulling her into the kitchen for a private conversation. I smile and play with my fingers. "You guys are so cute. " Aja comments with a shake of her head. I giggle and pull my phone out. Suddenly adore texts me.

Adore🍕; hey bitch. My mother really wants to talk to you so you should head over kk?

A sigh escapes me and I respond before shutting off my phone. "What's wrong? " Katya asks walking back into the living room. "I gotta get back to the house. Apparently adores mom wants to talk to me. " Katya pouts as I stand. She wraps her arms around me. "I can drive you there if you want. " I nod.

Katya runs upstairs to get her keys while I lean up against the wall. "Any clue why she wants to talk to you? " Aqauria asks concerned. I shrug and twirl my hair around my finger. Katya comes back down stairs and tosses me a helmet. I catch it and we leave the house.

Katya hop's on her bike, with me following. I wrap my arms around her back and grip onto her. Katya then starts driving. I look at the passing buildings as she zooms, my thoughts drift back to what aqauria had said. Summer is coming to a end, me and Katya will be fine right? I sure hope so.

We arrive back at my house and Katya takes off her helmet. I hop off the bike and turn back to Katya. "I'll call you later ok? " She nods and stand up, pulling me into a short but sweet kiss. I break away with a smile. "Bye.. " She waves and then leaves. I walk back up the pathway and into the house. Adore greets me.

"Welcome back. " She smiles. I send her a short smile. "My mom's in that room. Tell me everything when you guys are done. " I nod and go to the room adore pointed out. Adores mother grins when I walk in. "Hello Trixie. " I give a short wave.

"Take a seat. " I sit down and set my phone beside me. " I have some good news." I furrow my brows. Adores mother crosses her legs."We've finally gotten in touch with your mother. She's coming to pick you up tomorrow. " I feel my self pale.

°°°°

Woop woop