:: 11 ::

Chapter eleven;
Texting mayhem
(not the actual mayhem)

As soon as Bri hangs up the phone I get up and grab my bag. A million thoughts race through my head. Maybe it won't be so bad? Maybe they can just like- skip past their feelings of awkwardness between them. (Aquaria and Blair that is)

But then again maybe they can't. I don't know. I've never been in a relationship so I'm not exactly sure how break ups work. My phone vibrates in my pocket. I grab it and open a text from pearl.

Pearl👁👄👁; omw
Pearl👁👄👁; tell adore

I reply with a simply 'k' then leave my room and head to adores room. I enter and find her on her bed, playing her phone. She looks up at me. "Pearls on her way. Wanna go wait outside? " I ask playing with her door knob. "Yeah sure. " She hops up and we walk downstairs.

We leave the house and are about to sit on the steps, when pearls car suddenly pulls up. "Get in bitches! " She calls to us. Me and adore walk over and get in, Blair is already there. Brianna looks back at me with a half smile on her face. I smile back and grab my phone.

Farrah🍨; hey! You guys on your way?

Tracy💕; yeah! Mind if I make a GC with you, me and Bri? We gotta talk to you about something.

Farrah🍨; go ahead!

''Tracy'💕 has made a group chat and added 'farrah🍨' and 'Bri🌹'

' 'Tracy💕' has named the chat 'tea time🍵'

Farrah🍨; kay so what's up?

Bri🌹; we're telling her?

Tracy💕; yeah

Farrah🍨; telling me what?

Tracy💕; ok so remember how I said I bumped into you gf when I was walking with someone to the beach.

Farrah🍨; yeah why?

Tracy💕; just listen. Anyways the person was this girl katya and she's friends with aquaria, so if your gf is friends with katya then she must be friends when aquaria and that means we are literally staying the night at blair's ex's house

Farrah🍨; oh shit

Bri🌹; YES! SHIT IS CORRECT!

Farrah🍨; I'm sorry I didn't know!! I wouldn't have invited you if I did! Gosh I'm so dumb

Bri🌹; no you not, besides you couldn't have realized ig. You did stop speaking to us for months.

Farrah🍨; you have a odd way of making someone feel better.

Bri🌹; yeah ik

Tracy💕; so what are we gonna do?

Farrah🍨; there's really nothing we can too. Just hope and pray that things aren't extremely awkward

Bri🌹; like that time we hoped and prayed you'd comeback?

Farrah🍨;.....yes

I kick the back of briannas chair.

Bri🌹; ouch Tracy.

Bri🌹;