:: 6 ::

Chapter six;
I'm sorry!

"Trixie please.. " Blair crowned rubbing her head. I frown and put my head down. "I'm sorry..aquaria didn't see me, nor did the other one but the blonde one did. " Blair turned and I could tell she was mad.

"God damnit.. God damnit! " She yelled. Pearl placed a hand on her shoulder. "Blair Cal-" "I'm not going to calm down! If Katya saw her then she probably told aquaria we were just in there. Fucking hell! " Blair shouted, a few people walking by stared at us.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to mess up so bad! I didn't realize it was aquaria and her friends i- I didn't think-" "You never think do you you?! " Blair shouted. "Okay calm the hell down! This isn't anybody's fault you guys are fighting even though aquaria didn't even see you! Jesus! " Pearl yelled at us and started to walk towards her car.

I bit my lip. "Blair please im sorry! I didn't mean to.. You can't be mad at me for this. " Blair rolled her eyes and looked away. "Silent treatment? Really?.. I said I was sorry" She walked away. I watched her leave..just like mother did..

"It's okay Trixie. Me and pearl will take to her.. " Brianna smiled softly, guiding me to pearls car. I nod and get in the back. Adore gets in too and sits between me and Blair. I sigh and pull out my phone. Pearl starts the engine and begins to drive. We all sit in silence. I look over at Blair who sit, arms crossed, looking straight forward. Fucking hell.

Adore pats my shoulder. "It's okay.. " She smiles softly and I lean back. Adores phone goes off and she reads a message before passing it to me. In the process she exited out of the contact so I just click on the most logical one. 'Momma💕❤' as soon as I open it i exit red faced.

"Not that one thats-" "Nope nope nope I don't wanna hear" I click on the next one.

Mom.

Hi honey!! Tell Trixie that me and your father got your rooms finished. Here take a look!

 Here take a look!

And look! I think I found Trixie guitar! I didn't know she played

I sigh and hand adore back her phone. "Seriously? I didn't know you packed that.. " Adore bit her lip and smiles a little. "Yeah I um I packed it just incase you wanted to like-" "Play it and yeah no thanks" I frown.

Jesus what a bad day.