:: 17 ::

Chapter seventeen
Sunrise lovers

I wake up and sit up to see the entire room in a dark blue tint. I catch a glimpse of the window and see it's night time. I grab my phone and check the time. It's four fourty.

I sigh and unplug my phone. I then walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I turn on the light and grab a cup, I fill it with water and take a drink. I nearly spit it out when I hear someone talk.

"Why are you up so early? " I turn to the door way and see Katya. "Oh um I just woke up so.. " I think back to last night, back to the kiss we shared.

Katya smiles. "Oh ok. " She walks to the fridge and grabs a bottle of wine. She then grabs to glasses. She pours the wine in the glasses and slides me one. I take it and sip it. Katya leans up against the counter. "Oh that reminds me! Do you want to go look at the stars with me? "

I shrug. "Yeah sure. " Katya beams and grabs my hand I set down my wine and she pulls me up stairs. She runs to the end of the Hall and grabs a string. She pulls it and a later extends. The night sky shines down on the floor. We climb up the later and Katya goes to a spot and lays sits. She pats me the spot next to her.

I walk over and sit down.

"Isn't it pretty. " She smiles looking up at the stars. I nod. "Yeah." I then look down at her, she looks at me and smiles. "What's on your mind? "

I shrug and lay back against the roof. Katya does the same and we both stare up at the sky. I watch the stars twinkle and shimmer with each passing second.

After a few moments of silence I sit up. Katya stares at me. "What's wrong? " She asks.

I sigh. "I'm just thinking about something. " Truth is I'm thinking about last night. That kiss left so many thoughts. I liked the kiss but I don't like Katya right? I mean she's hot yeah, and I love her personality.

"Oh shit I do like her. " I curse. Katya sits up. "What did you say? "

I shake my head. "No seriously, heard you say something. " I fiddle with my hair. "I didn't say anything. " Katya scooches closer to me. I twirl my hair faster.

"Trixie what's wrong? You haven't been acting right since yesterday. Did I say something? " I shake my head. "I'm just tired. "

"No your not. Please just tell me of I did something. "

"Fine! You wanna know what you did?? You kissed me! And now my mind is all jumbled up! I don't know if I like you or if I just liked the kiss! " Katya stares at me. I look down.

Silence fills the space between us and slowly the sun starts to rise, kissing the blue sky with orange highlights and pink streaks. Katya suddenly speaks.

"Kiss me. "

"What? " I look up at her shocked. She places a hand on the roof and leans forward. "Kiss me. " I take a deep breath and bite my lip. I then place a hand on her cheek and pull her forward, into a kiss.

I get the exact feeling as yesterday. My heart starts to race. I grip her waist and as she pulls me in. We continue the kiss until air is needed. I break it and stare into katyas eyes.

She smiles and tilts her head. "How was that? " I look down with a smile. "It was..really nice " Katya chuckles and pulls me into a hug. The sun finally shows its self and the orange glow hits both of us.

I pull away from the hug and untangle myself from Katya. "Let's go back inside, I can name about five different bugs that have bit me. " Katya chuckles and we descend down the ladder.

Katya walks me down stairs and we sit on the couch. "So um.. What are we? " I ask. Katya smiles softly. "I'd like it if we were dating but I completely understand if you want to take it slow. " Katya reassures.

"Okay, I'd like it if we went alittle slow. " Katya nodded and gave me a small hug. "But kisses are still fair game right? " I chuckle and nod. Katya pulls away from the hug and kisses me.

After a few seconds I pull away and rest my head on her shoulder. "Hey Trixie, how about we go on a date tomorrow. "

I nod. "Okay."