:: 14 ::

Chapter Fourteen
Tinder profiles

Katya and I walk up the steps to Aquarias house. We walk inside and find Pearl waiting for us. I reach in one of the bags and grab her chips, I toss her the bag and she catches it with a smile.

"Thanks Trix. " She walks off with her chips and Katya helps me to the kitchen.

We get out the snacks and place them on the counter. "I didn't realise how much we got. " I chuckle. Katya shrugs. "It'll probably be finished by tonight. "

"Hey girls. " I turn to see Aquaria with a nervous smile in her face. "Jesus what's up with you? " I look back at Katya who stares at aquaria.

Aquaria drops her smile and sighs. She walks over and grabs a chocolate bar. "It's just weird have Blair here, we haven't talk led in ages. Plus she's my ex so.. " I nod.

"Im sorry. Me and Bri realized a little too late. " Aquaria placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's not your fault. I'm just not used to being around her again. I kinda, miss? Her company. But I don't want to get back together with her.
"

"Oh I see what's wrong, " I look at Katya who smiles fondly. "You have bad single syndrome. " Aquaria slaps her arm. "Shut up. "

"I'm serious! You miss having someone to date. It's painfully obvious. You didn't even have one hookup after the break up. You just wallowed in self pity. Maybe you should try tinder. " Aquaria shrugged.

"I could. Can you- actually Trixie can you set it up for me? Here. " She practically tossed her phone at me. "Download tinder and put that im seventeen, gay and good at sex. Bye! "

"What i—" She was gone. I stared down at her phone in my hand and soon heard snickering. I look up at Katya who covered her smile with her hand. I glared. "Good luck. " She tried to walk away but I grabbed ahold of her hand.

"Oh hell no you are not leaving me to do this by myself! " Katya removed my hand from her shirt with a grin. "She asked you to do it. Not me. " She walked off.

"Katya come on! "

"Nope! "

°°°°

After about two hours I had finally finished Aquarias Tinder Profile.i won't lie I did swipe right on everyone for fun.

  I sigh and toss her phone to the end of my bed. A ping sounds from it which I figure is a message.

I stretch and eye the door which soon opens. In walks Brianna. "Oh hey. " I smile.

"Hey. Guess what. " She runs over to me like a giddy child. She pops down in front of me. "What? " I ask with a slight laugh. She opens her phone and shows me her screen. She shows her tinder and on there is a new match.

"You matched with someone?! " I practically yell. Bri nods with a wide smile. We both jump up and down like kids.

"So who is it?? " I ask. Bri shrugs. "I don't know I didn't check yet. But I'm really freaking excited. " I hastilely bounce on my bed waiting for bri to see who she matched with.

Brianna grabs her phone and unlocks it. I watch as she clicks on a few things until her face suddenly pales. "Shit." She turns her phone and shows me the profile.

Which is aquarias.

I feel myself pale and I grab aquarias phone. I unlock it and check, she did, indeed match with Brianna.

"Knock knock. " Me and Bri look over at the door and see Aquaria standing there with a smile. "Hey Trixie, Brianna. Did you finish my tinder profile? " She jogs over and before I can speak a word she grabs her phone.

"Oh! I matched with someone? Awesome! " Aquaria beams. "Wait  dont-"

Aquaria looks back at the both of us in confusion. She then turns her full attention to me. "Did you purposely make me match with Bri? Are you trying to get me killed here? "

I shook my head. "No it was a honest mistake I promise. All I did was make your profile and swipe through a few people. I know I shouldn't have. " Aquaria breathes a sigh.

"It's fine. It's fine. Lets just...make sure Blair doesn't find out. " She shoves her phone in her back pocket.

"Wait your actually considering this? " Bri asks shocked. Aquaria nods.

"Yes I am. I mean we obviously match for a reason, so we might as well give it a shot. " Bri looks at me and I shrug. I suddenly feel aquaria looking at me too.

"Okay why are you guys staring at me? I don't care what you two do. But if Blair finds out you two might start.. You know.. Dating, she'll literally hate you guys and me. Scratch that, she'll probably murder us all. " I sigh and rub my head.

"So your not going to say anything? " Aquaria asks with a hopeful smile. "No. But we should probably tell the others. Because their all going to get suspicious of you two. " The pair nod.

The door opens and pearl walks in, with her chips. "Oh hey. " She smiles. "Perfect timing, come here we have something to tell you. " Bri runs up and grabs ahold of her, she pulls her over to us.