:: 18 ::

Chapter eighteen
Leaving

"Should we wake them? "

"Let them sleep. "

"But it's almost three. "

"Farrah."

"Trixie has to go home soon though. "

I groan quietly and open my eyes. Above me stands Farrah. I rub my eyes and yawn. Farrah turns to me and smiles. "Good morning Trixie. " I mumbled a good morning and look over at Katya who rests against the arm of the couch.

I smile and remover her arm from around me. I then stand up. "You should probably go upstairs and get packed. " Farrah tells. I nod and stretch. "Can I shower first. " Farrah nods.

I head up stairs and into the room. I walk over to my bed and pull out my bag. I then get out my towel and fresh clothes. "Oh hey Trixie. " I turn and see Aquaria. I wave. "Did you have a good sleep? " She chuckles.

I sigh and throw the towel over my should, I then grab my shampoo and such. "I guess. I'll be in the shower if you need me. " I walk past her and to the bathroom. I walk in and shut and lock the door behind me.

Then I get my shower. Nothing too eventful. I wrap my now wet hair in a towel as well as my body. Then I open the door to go back to the room. "Well this sure is a beautiful sight. " I turn and see Katya leaning against the wall.

"Creep." I chuckle.

"It's not my fault. I was waiting for the bathroom. " She smiles and then walks past me into the bathroom. I walk back to the room and get dressed quickly. I then pack up my stuff.

"Trixie are you done packing yet- oh never mind. " I turn to the doorway and see adore with her bag around her shoulder. I grab my bag and my phone and then rush over. "Great let's go. "

We rush down stairs. The rest of the group is there.

"Thank you for having us over. It was very nice of you. " Pearl thanks the other group. "See ya next time. " Bri waves. Before we leave we all get each other's numbers.

"Count on me to make a group chat. " I chuckle. Katya walks us outside to the car and helps us all in. She then leans down to me. "See you in a bit. " She smiles. I nod with a equally large smile and give her a hug.

Katya walks back to aqaurias house. Pearl starts the car, turns up the radio and then drives off.

" 'See you in a bit' huh? " Adore looks at me with a smirk. The rest of the girls look at me, other than pearl for obvious reasons. "Yeah what's that all about? " Blair asks with a cheeky grin.

"No reason. We're just going to hang out later. " I can't help but smile. " Sure. If you guys fuck can you do it somewhere other than the house? " Adore asks. I look away quickly. The girls laugh.

"Me and Katya are uh..just taking it slow so you don't have to worry about that.. " I say quietly. The girls awe which doesn't help my already red face. "So I take it you guys are going on a date later? " Pearl asks. I nod.

Soon enough we stop at me and adores place. We get out of the car and wave by, pearl drives off.

"We gotta get inside quickly. " Adore rushes up the steps. I follow. "Why? " I ask. She smiles. "Because we gotta get you ready for your date of course. " Adore pulls me inside.

---

(I hope it doesnt feel like I'm rushing things. )