:: 3 ::

Chapter three;
The beach house

"We're here! " Adores father calls with a smile.  I peak up at their window and see we are parked outside of a huge house. "Is this it? " I ask adore who nods and smiles. I beam and get out, staring opened mouth as I get a full look at the place. "Pretty cool right?" Adore laughs walking up beside me.

All I can do is nod as I stare. It's a big light blue house, tons of windows are scattered and visually it's amazing (reference above). Adore nudged my arm and I let out a oh before walking to the trunk of the car and grabbing myself. I carried them in and set them near the steps.

Adores family followed in and adores mother began to speak. "Adore show Trixie her room. Then you too can go hangout with your friends. We'll get everything unpacked for you" Adore nodded and led me up the steps. "This house is so fucking big" I say looking around at the cute decor.

Adore shrugs nonchalantly. "I guess. " Right I forgot, she was the one born into a rich family. Not me. She walks me down the hallway and to a room that, coincidentally, has cute baby pink walls, a wide white sheeted bed in the middle, and a closet. "Wow.. " I breathe. Adore smiles. "Wanna see mine? "

...

Adore and I walk back down stairs after we look at our rooms and we leave to meet up with pearl, Brianna and Blair. We sit outside looking on our phones.

"Hey Trixie? " "Hm? " Adore shifts beside me and rests her head on my shoulder. "Don't you ever wonder where your mom went? " I shrug. I guess it never really came to mind. Mother always talked about going down to newyork so maybe she went there.  "She loved newyork. So probably there" I feel adore nod beside me and we sit like this until pearls loud music fills the air. I look up from my phone with a smile.

She turns down the music and waves for us to come over. We move at a slow pace and end up getting honked at like three times. Impatient ass.

"Get in bitches! " Pearl calls and me and adore groan but hop in her car anyway. "Where too first? " I ask clipping my seat belt. Brianna turns to me. "Apparently the store because we need swimwear" She rolled her eyes and faced forward again.

"I didn't say that bitch, " Pearl shook her head starting to drive after Adore clipped her seatbelt in too. "I said bikinis. " We all shared a small laugh. And I looked out at the passing houses. "Why do we need bikinis again? " I ask looking up front at pearl.

Pearl waits til we're at a red light to answer. "For bikini pics of course" Dear god.

Now I'm going to be one of those those girls.

Written by adorescupcake