Chapter 1

"Hello bitch" In came the School slut!

Ugh this day could not get any worse.

I was at my locker when she walked in with her two other pets. She walked towards me in her sassy walk and stood right next to me.

My god! Out of all the lockers in this School she just has to walk in and stay next to mine! I feel like ripping her fake plastic hair and shit!

"WHAT" I said in my rude tone. This girl could get on my nerves anytime, anywhere.

She was flaring at me like I was her meal. Just because everyone worships her does not mean that I will.

Not to brag but, I hate her like who doesn't? She is a rich spoilt brat. Every girl who has been around her regrets it so does every guy who dated her.

She rolled her eyes and just stared at me.

This bitch!

"I was just wondering if you knew how much of a slut you're" She said with her arrogant voice.

"Me? A slut?! Please I dont open my legs for every guy I see" I smirked.

She was staring at me as if I have lost my mind.

After a thousand decades she finally understood what I said and walked away with her pets.

******

I rushed to the classroom. In came my best friend and pushed me.

I gave him a death glare and he took his hands up in the air. I laughed.

Jack has been my bestfriend for god knows how long. Since our childhood, we have done almost everything together and honestly it's fun with him. People would ship us but we are in like our own little world.

He has brown messy hair and icy blue eyes and he is so god damn perfect. Like a Greek god but he hides it behind his nerdy glasses.

He is known as the rich spoilt nerd. The spoilt comes because of his wealth and about me hanging out with him some people would gossip and say I'm a gold digger mainly the school slut.

The school slut is actually Madeline. She is a professional model. I hate to admit it but she is actually hot but her attitude and character ruins her image.

She goes head over heels for Theo Walcott A.K.A the School God and bad boy. Every girl at school has hots for him like, everyone is ready to open their legs for him. Everyone would follow him like he is food for their craving and honestly it is something like that.

The day I laughed and smirked was the day Theo announced infront of the hall that he had a crush on someone from this school and it not Madeline. I was like DAMN and from that very day every girl flirts with him wishing it was them!

I hate him. I dont like him.

Such a dickhead!

Boring....

The first and the last thing that's popping to my brain was how this day could not get any worse. Ugh!

After a while I snapped back to reality when the science teacher asked me a question.

"What?" I spoke with my sweet innocent voice.

"Ms.west! I suggest you concentrate and listen properly. I asked you about the separation methods." he answered sternly.

"Yes teacher I'm so s-"
Before I could finish my sentence Theo walked into class interrupting my conversation with the teacher which somehow was good in one way but however really rude.