Chapter 6

A court.I'm infront of a court with theo.His mom came after a while and hugged theo telling his it's alright.

Unlike his mom she does not know what theo has. The worlds most powerful ,lawyer and evidence in just a day he set it all up.
I'm like wtf.

Shocking right?

Theo's dad came in with what i assume hailey. The slut . The one who theo's father, walcott cheated on his wife,maria Walcott.

She was drop dead gorgeous wearing a light pink dress with light blond hair and brown eyes. I would not call her old woman because she looks like a teen.

I was so shocked when theo told me she was 35 years old. I was shocked.I thought she was 25 or soemthing. She looks so young.

Evry guy would drop at her knees, admiring her.She was beyond perfect.

"Oh you must be who my son is drooling over." She said full with kindness and joy heart.

I laughed. I was wearing a blank top and baby blue jeans."Um my name is brooke west!." I spoke shaking my hand.My light blond hair in a pony tail.

"Nice too meet you. Theo has told a lot about you. " she chuckled.

I glance at theo at my side who blushed.

Cute.

"Good things I hope." I slightly laughed.

The court thing happened. They get seated and signed the divorce papers. Unlike maria LUCIANO Walcott was happy. In fact it could be seen from his eyes.

It ended after around an hour.I was happy. Relived.

We said goodbye to maria as she invited us to dinner at her house another time.

I was tired.Theo started the car and not long after we were here.I signed,leaning back.

He smirked and got out from the car and picked me up. The bridal style.

I looked at him in awe.He put me in the bed and tried to change my clothes.

My breathing got heavier. His touch sended sparks,shocks to my whole body. Head to toe.

"Fuck. Your so beautiful." Eyes on my body. The eyes filled with lust and hunger.

He took me up and kissed me. Surprising at first. I kissed back,enjoying the feeling in my mouth. He bit my bottoms lip asking for entrance which I immediately gave.

Our breathing collided. Our tounge's fighting for dominance.

He smirked and broke the kiss. He started giving light,soft, kisses on my neck .

He kept doing it until he found my sweet spot. I moaned. My sex started throbbing.

The urge.The need.I need him, I want him.

He sucked harshly, biting. After he made some more hickiys he moved his way down giving pleasure and love kisses to my body.

For the first time I feel like I have the urge to live. Never have I ever felt like this.

His words were my command. His touch is my everything.He can sent me over the edge just by touching me, teasing me.He kissed my boobs. The other pinching the nipple. I moaned.

Hands gripped tight on the sheets. He sucked one another, giving full,equal attention to both of my hard boobs.

"Beautiful."

He trailed his hands down . He took fo my Jean's and panties. He touched my sex and inserted a finger, easily while smirking.

"Fuck, ur so wet baby!." I moaned at his words.