Chapter 13

"Ok so I wanted to ask you like why did you do that?" I asked.

She looked at me like I was absolutely insane.

" Are you kidding me brooke?" She screeched.

Bitch!

"No I'm not! Jack likes you."

"What makes you think that I care. Wanting that dickhead."

Her eyes glazed with anger. Rage.

Why?

I'm just trying to have a complete decent conversation or girl talk right here and this ungrateful bitch is so far from cooperating with me.

"Jack likes you. He has a crush on you and you just rejected him and walked away."

"Ya I did. Because I don't care. Why should I? I'm not gonna bother trying to like someone I don't know. I already have a crush on someone.?"

"You were happy when I said it? Why? Who do you like.?"

She smirked."That's because i thought that you were gonna say the person i like but sadly not. Wouldnt it be surprising if you knew who i liked?."

I am confused.

What is she talking about?

Whom?

"Who are you talking about?" I asked her,confused.

Is she drunk.

She laughed. "Oh my god brooke are you kidding me? You dont know who I like? The fuck. This is high school."

"I still dont get what you talking about."

"I like the bad boy theo. Theo walcott. Brooke. Your fucking boyfreind."

That hit me.

God.

She liked theo. My boyfriend. I felt stupid.

Dumb because she liked theo.

I stared at her.

She chuckled.

"I have been wanting him for god knows how long brooke. Until you came into my life and he saw you. After taht he woudlnt even look at me. He woudl push me away. But I still love him. Because of you everything is getting ruined."

That was why she came closer. To me, to get to theo. These days I thought she was starting to be my bestfreind for who I am.

Not for someone. I feel used. Disgusted. How can I be so stupid to be freinds with someone who liked my boyfriend and I clearly did not know about it.

"Theo doesn't like you mia. Get over it. That's why you rejected jack. You wanted theo. Why? What does he have that jack doesn't.?"

"Money,handsome,charming." She squealed.

I just glared at her.

Wtf!

"You spoilt person."

She was getting to the point where I wanna like hit her and wipe that smirk on her face.

"Haha I'm spoilt. Look at you. You should have known better. I never wanted to be freinds with you. I just used you to get close to theo. "

I stared at her face like it disgusted me.

Those words hurt me. No more like made my anger flash more.

I was ready to punch her.

"Your so annoying. Theo would never like you. Theo was right about you. He will love me. I'm his girlfriend. He is kind bitch."