Chapter 48

I couldn't believe what I fucking saw.There was no way.Harry Reynolds is a criminal.What in the name of god.

There was no way where.He was charged for drugs and rape countless times.

That was before we started dating.Really long time ago.Him and his group of freinds.What the fuck.

There was proof.Legit proof.Him holding the drugs and all the pictures.He was pressed fine charges as well.

But it was clearly hidden.From everyone.He had a good image now.

"Oh my God is this the harry Reynolds I knew.? " I still dont belive it after all I never ever saw him with them.

I never saw him using drugs smoking vaping and all."Yes that's the hardly reynold u met , dated , broke up , and all." Theo sighed.

He even found this quite surprising.Amusing.

The next page was much more difficult to compress.He was accused of countless deaths.Not only that but he was reported near my mother house at that time.

The time the fire was in.Before.The date where the house got in fire and my mom died.The day where there is a picture of him near that house literally in the door step.And this was before the fire happened a few minutes ago.

Then a picture of him walking away.Then the fire.His face was clearly seen.Unbelievable asshole.I wanted to punch him.He was the last person there.There was a camera near our house.

The neighbor's.Theo called the place and we got the video.The records of that day.The camera was 24 hours.My breathing hitched as we looked over the video.

Harry staying at a distance. The other side of the road.After a few minutes he looked around and made his way to our house.Stopping at the doorsteps and turning sideways.Looking all around.There was no one in our neighbourhood's that would pass around.We always had a really quiet dry place.I saw mother near the door.Talking to him.Welcoming him.Mom knew some about my boyfriendShe knew about harry.She liked harry.Invited him to every of our family occasions.Me mom and him.She treated him like his own son.Own family.Gave food and all.Let him stay whenever.He was treated like a king.

Mom gave all the love a women can give,A mother can give to a child.She gave love , care , affection, kind and all.She never ever left anyone out.Jack as well.They went inside.We didnt see anything going on.Few minutes later we saw my mom hugging him.Saying good bye.Her going in the house.We see harry look sideways before going to the back.

Few minutes and coming again.Looking to the house,Then running away.Then we see a fire in the backyard.Next thing the whole place got on fire.Moms screams were echoed as well.

Her scream was visible defined.The next thing is her scream dying and the place burning to ashes.Silence.

Then we see the neghbour coming and calling the ambulance and the police.

The whole place burned.Just black burnt stuff lying everywhere.The whole house.

Polices coming and going into the wrecked place while the fireman get the fire out.Ambulance coming.And that's it.

Nothing more.I closed my eyes.He was the first and the last person that went in my house.He had a key as well.

Mother gifted to him.Here he was killing my mother after burning the whole house.There was proof.Right here.

What else ?

Him coming to the place.Going in.Coming out.Went to the backyard.Came back.Ran away.Wow.Such a move.

Tears flooded my eyes.There was no way in hell but I have to.I need to.

What ever did my mother do wrong?

Especially to him.For him to do that.Kill her.Burn the house.Ruin everything I had.After what was left.

The only person that was there for me.By my side.Right next to me.

She was my mother and mother should go through that.A mother figure to harry.That just proves how he never cared.He doesn't have a soft spot.He is cruel.Mean.Rude.Cold hearted.Annoying.

He wanted to ruin other peoples lives.Ruin the family.Ruin what they have.

I dont know what would have happened to me if I didnt meet theo.That day.I would be homeless and harry might have kidnapped me.I would be submitted to him a and he would torture me.Till I'm in pain.Till I die.

I'm so glad at times I have met theo.Without him life would never be the same.He made a change in me and I love it.He loves me.He wants me.He is everything a girl can ask for.

Him holding from behind was just enough for mr to knwo he loves me.Wants me.Needs me.Cares for me.Keep me safe.Protect me.He does it with both ways.

One is using words.Other is showing it by actions.He knows how to make a girl fall in love with him.

"Its ok baby." He cooed me.I wanted nothing more than to die at this point.

Found out that hary was the one behind the tragic unexplained incident of my mothers death as well as the house which is all explained.

He did it.He killed my mother.

What he does is surely not mistakes,He can kill lives or get what he wants.The entire population for what he wants.

His is an ass.A cruel person that wont hesitate to kill a person just in one shot.

Innocent or not if someone is on his way to his path he is gonan cross by or walk by after killing the poor person.

Hes the one that wont know the perosn he just killed had a wife or a daughter a son grandkids or so.

He dosent care about what other people wants.He cares about himself.He was a man that liked to play with fire.

___________________________________________________________________

Pls click on the vote button after reading.

Hope u like the book!

Pls tell me if there are any mistakes!!
😊❣