Chapter 47

Meeting harry was a disaster.

Luckily at a right time I managed to get theo out from the restaurant.

He was like so ready to punch on his face. He wanted to show him the right and wrong.

Today I learned something new about theo.

Never ever ever like never ever mock him especially infront of him because he's gonna do way worse than give you a black eyes.

I bet ya on that level.
Instead of showing physically today he showed it with word that pissed him off from the edge.

His last words still having an effect to me as fear shot through each nerve.

"You are mine brooke." His promising words.

I was never his.

I always through he was the good loyal smart kind boy and school a nerd like me but after the whole incident I found out to the point I disliked him very much and I asked myself why the fuck I was dating such a useless man that had no future and no life.

A cheater.A player.A liar.A man whore.A dick.

Theo was currently at his study room.He was mooded off after meeting harry Reynolds.

He wanted to kill him.

The person near him would feel that fear also.The sensation.The intense atmosphere.And there he was in his office room searching something.

He almost went to the point of beating him but the body guards were there and all and plus he didnt wnat to crate a scene infront of everyone in the restaurant.

I admit a few glares and glances did come across our way as I tried not to think to much about it.

I ignored them.

I didnt wanna create a scene.I  stood up and walked through the big doors making my way to where theo was.

Opening the door I stopped halfway.Theo was currently talking to someone.I focused on the phone call.

"Hey! Yes shes here and fine."

He was talking normally.

"Did you get the documents and all?."

"Yes I fucking need them right now."

"Send what ever the fuck you got from his school to up to here. I want all the information. Every single one of them."

Who's him?

"Yes I met him yesterday at a restaurant. His name is harry Reynolds. Contact every single person and give me everything all about him. I want it right now. Send them." He boomed.

His voice echoing.

He slammed the phone onto the table running his hand on his hair softly sighing.

I opened the door and got in trying so hard to act innocent.

He smiled at me and motioned me to come onto his arms as he opened them for me.

I came onto him as I sat on his lap.Him snuggling in my hair breathing my scent after placing a soft delicate kiss in my collarbone as he hugged me.Not that tight.

"I know you heard." He spoke breaking our silence.

I gulped.

"Yes I did." I told him. Truthfully.After all there was no point in hiding something he knew about.

"I'm tying to get something on him I could use so I'm tying to get more information about him other than his name and how he looks so I can use it against him. Besides the baby needs it."

He rubbed my belly softy feeling our little girl's body.It was satisfying.Our babygirl moving softly and all in my belly.

A knock came in.

"Come in." Theo called.In came a bodyguard with some files on his hands.

"Here are the files sir."

"Very well keep the files here and you may leave."He nodded and left after keeping the files on the table.

I took them out and looked through the papers while theo took the other one and did the same.

These were all about my ex.Harry Reynolds.

To the point of his name upto here.His place.School.Life.His phone number.His parents.His mother ,leaving him when he was born.And all.Everything.Every single thing about him.

His pictures and all.After reading a couple of papers I figured some stuff about him that I never knew.

That he was born in calfornia and he has step parents and there still alive but they live far.His childhood stuff.He lives alone now.He got kicked out for school after I left.Him fighting and all.He was crazy after I read this.

He has mentioned a few reports about me missing and declaring that I'm his gf.

Rumours about me getting kidnapped.Raped.Abused.Dead.Pictures of the girl harry cheated on with.

Picture of me an harry together on some reports which had me flooding back to te no longer memories.He ruined it.It was going well.

I was willing to leave everything but I'm so fucking glad I knew his true colours before I trusted him fully.I'm so glad he showed his nature to me.I'm so glad i caught him.I'm so fucking glad the boy i dated was a cheater.A liar.A jerk.

If i hadn't seen them both together I could already imagine our life.Getting married and divorcing because i caught him cheating on me.Countless times with that girl.Having a bad reputation.Im so glad I didnt let myself get physically involve in him.Letting a douchbag take my virginity.

No matter how much he asked , he begged I would always say no.Send no by text.

After that he would be annoyed and mad.Eventually giving up.

I regret everything but then again he did show me what he was capable of.Theo was busy reading out another report.There were so many stuff about him.

I was currently suprised like so much about him.The phone call was like 5 minutes ago and before I came here.That fast.

It felt like he was a fucking king and they have to bring out the reports as fast as they can.There was nothing good about him at the reports.It was kinda amusing and unbelievable.

"Brooke look at this."

He gave the paper to me as I read it.I widened my eyes.No way.What the actual fuck.

___________________________________________________________________

Pls click on the vote button after reading.

Hope u like the book!

Pls tell me if there are any mistakes!!
😊❣