Chapter 50

"My water broke."

The intense pain in my stomach making me wince. "Shit let me call the doctor."

Theo picked me up and kept me on the bed. Thankfully I was wearing a loose dress. The pain increasing one by one.

Ok brooke. You can do it! You have read about pregnancy. You have read each and every single thing. You can do this.

I could feel the baby. So much.

Ugh! Where the fuck is doctor.

Gripping onto the bed pole I kept myself from falling. Shit. Fucking hurts.

Soon after three doctors came in. All were girls. They looked professional and prepared. Holding boxes in thier hands lots and all.

They spread my legs wide enough. Meanwhile theo sat near the end holding my hand.

My hand sweaty tightly gripping onto him as all my blood rushes to the core.

"Push love. Push." He spoke. Encouraging me.

"Well theo you fucking dont know how much this hurts." I screamed in pain.

Fuckkkk.

I could feel the baby. In me. Moving softly.

The doctors telling me to push. Breathe and push. Be calm. Dont pressure youself.

I kept pushing and pushing. Breathing and pushing.

You can do it brooke. You can do it.

Remeber what mom told you brooke.

Never ever give up.

Squeezing theo's hand to the point if breaks I let out a shaky breath.

It's still not out?

What the fuck?

"Come on brook just ome last push. This time give it all you got." The doctor spoke between my legs.

Mg walls stretching encouraging myself as i gave one last push screaming giving in all my strength before passing out on the pillow trying to regain my breath.

Below me I could hear soft cries.

Cries of a baby.

My baby.

"Its a girl." The doctor smiled

I looked at the small baby in the doctors arms. Covered in a soft blanket.

My baby.

Theo took her from her hands. His eyes filled with tears as he looked at the baby.

Our precious angel?

Theo hooked the baby in his arms softly cradling her. Giving her a soft kiss on the forehead as he stared at her.

Our baby girl looked like theo more. The genetics.

God she looked like an angel.

Beautiful and unique.

I was a mother now.

Theo was a father now.

Ahhhh!

So unbelievable.

After a little while theo looked at me holding out the baby for me.

With the help of the doctors I sat up on the bed.

Taking the baby in my hands as I placed kisses on her.