Chapter 18

The death ceremony came.

The arrangements were made.

Almost everyone in the whole city came.

She was highly known for her everything.

Elders to little kids were there.

In the giant hall.

Looking as she was going to be buried.

Almost 50,000 people.

Everyone was invited.

News spread about her death.

The arrangements were elements just like her mother would want it to be. Perfect for her because she was more important more special than 100 grands millions.

Maria was known for her kindness, her fathers and mothers. The company.

She was perfect.

I'm each and every way.

Theo refused to come but I had to tell him beg him for the sake of his mother to do it.

Because I knew taht his mother would be proud.

Happy.

Even if she is not with us.

She is still in our hearts.

Mind.

Everywhere.

Her picture was in the middle of the hall.

A picture of her smiling.

She was a queen.

A single queen.

Sparkles and little decorations were there.

Near her picture.

Flowers from Rose's to sunflowers. From small to big. Each colour,smell,texture,size different.

Many.

Thousands of flowers and papers with thier name.

Notes written for her.

Theo prepared a speech of how he felt.

The speech would be the first.

We all were dressed nicely.

I knew how theo felt so I told him I would be next to him there for him holding his hand while he speaks.

The ceremony began.

We were seated at a top place.

This giant hall was just built yesterday for her.

Theo's mother.

Who deserved everything.

The world.

The hall itself was filled with cries and sniffles.

Tears streaming down from everyone's faces while some hooded back was enough.

The scene was enough to know that everyone loved her.

A few hours later it was time for theo's speech.

He practiced it for hours.

Without sleeping and eating he wanted to be perfect.

For his mother.

I holded theo's hand as he cleared his throat.

Everyone in the hall looked at him.

Giving him all the attention.

He looked at me in the eyes and I nodded.

He began.

I looked around and noticed Walcott with the person we met at that house and nathanio.

Why were they here?

Fuck them.

I glared at Walcott.

He deserves death.

"I uh hello everyone who is present for my beloved loving mothers death ceremony. I'm glad and thankful that you all came here for her and for this. Honestly I did not know that this was how my mother's life was gonna end. I wasn't even aware of it. I knew what happened yesterday through a letter. A letter that broke both of our hearts. I'm so proud to be her son. So thankful. The mother that was there for me when no one was. She was not only my mother but my bestfreind. A father as well. My first words were mom because I loved her. I saw her. I love  my mother. She was the one who was there when i spoke when i took my first steps when i learned to do everything upto know till today she was there."

Never did I ever knew my father or wanted him. My mother her itself gave me twice the love as a father and a mother. I never needed a father because I had a mother. A special one. A important person in our life that we would never forget. I cant. The only women in my life that meant the world. After came brooke, my love and my gf and soon to be my wife. My mother was the best person the best human a son a boy could have always happy and positive . She went through a lot just for me. She gave me everything a stone would want. Twice as much. Even though she suffered she went through it to make sure I did and got what I wanted to make sure I had a better childhood. To make me happy. While my imagination of a father was playing around my mother had jobs worked day and night to fulfill everything we needed. This father never gave money."

I tried to read his face but it was blank.

Completely.

"This father was never there. Only my loving mother and her grandfather who gave me a company when he died. He trusted me becasue I was the child of thier only girl. My mother. Stayed with me and reached me day and night for hours the basics of handling a company. Giving me advice warnings and everything. Today I'm the boss of a company.  A company which everyone will know. A company which will be in the name of my mom for her love care and everything. She gave her everything and got nothing in return. Only one person after mom knew about the cancer and that person didn't even care and left her alone to die in that spot. Didn't care and went to gamble. Cheated on my mother for absolutely no mistake. Why did you even marry her if you were gonna treat her that way?! You are dead to me. You never loved me. That letter let alone is enough to express what you did. She will always be in our hearts. In my souls. The apple of my eye. My love. My heart. My second love is this gorgeous here who means the world to me. I will love her protect her treat her the same way my mother did to me. She never got a chance but to mybgf I'll show her everything she wanted to my future wife and mother to my kids. I love you brooke west and I will forever love you like you deserve to be. You my princess.  I would never treat you the way my mother was treated . I'm a better person and I love you immensely." He smiled at me.

"Your my everything."

His speech was on fire.

People crying.

Happily.

Hands echoed in the room as they clapped for his speech.

Smiling.

It turned out to be perfect.

Beyond perfect.

Way perfect.

He smiled as he took my hand and kissed me.

Camera lights flashed everywhere as they took photos of us.

Screaming and whistling was heard.

People cooing and sending awwns.

Tommorown headline.

Lmao

He murmured a quick thanks and an I love you.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as I kissed him.

Softly.

He deserved the world.

He was too perfect for me.

____________________________________________________________________

Pls click on the vote button after reading

Hope u like the book!

Pls tell me if there are any mistakes!!
😊❣