Chapter 11

I'm sitting in a class where I never was.

This class is called human nature.

Let me tell you the first word that comes to my mind while I'm in this classroom.

Bullshit!

This class is officially my worst class.

The teacher stood there talking about humans and everything.

I am the only one who got into this class. Can u fucking belive that.? Theo even demanded to change my class but I stopped him. He can't get me form getting good grades and this grade matters to me.

Thankfully I wasn't in a class with melanie and her pets.

And my bestfreind,jake.

And other people that I know.

I was seated near the window. The view outside was lit. Like I'm not even joking. The sky so clear and calm. It was absolutely fantastic. Breath taking.

After a boring 1 hour of absolute shit I started packing my bags.

I made my way to stand up when a light blond headed girl stood next to me.

I glanced her from head to toe.

She had a gorgeous body with grey eyes. Her dress hugging her waist.

"Hi. I'm mia! " she smiled.

Being me as always the kind one I said hi back.

We walked out of the classroom. I noticed something about her that made me uncomfortable. Her ways and attitude.

I can't keep up with her.

She cnat keep her mouth shut. Sometimes I wish I could just put tape or something in her mouth so she would shut the fuck up.

I stayed quiet.

We made it to the cafeteria and we ordered our food.

Theo gave me a lot of money more than I needed. Mia payed for our food.

We sat in an empty table but from the glances of other people I can tell mia was quite noticed and famous.

"So who do u live with?" She asked eating her lunch.

"I live with a freind." I shrugged.

"Oooh what freind?"

"A normal freind."

"So I have been hearing that ur infact with theo. Is it true?!" Her tone completely changed.

I stared there like what's her problem.?

" yes I am living with him!"

"What! ." Her voice was filled with hurt, rage, anger.

Why?

"Uh yeah. We live together. He just lend me a hand." I started drinking my shake.

"Uh ok."

So it went on. Her talking about her life completely welcoming me. More like pushing me into her so called spoiled life.

Her family. Her exes. Bfs. Rivals. Enemies. Bffs. Evrything. Legit everything.

I had most of the classes with her and it was slightly annoying and getting on my nerves.

She was like someone who begged for attention. Wait no crave for attention.

Wannabies.

School was finally over.