Chapter 22

Blake and me got pretty along.

Like why not?

We were siblings.

Related.

When theo leave for work I have someone to be with.

To hang out with.

To annoy.

To talk.

The person who I can spend time with rather than staying alone bred in a house!.

A big one that is.

There was scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast.

We all were seated I'm the dining room.

Eating out breakfast that is.

Not to mention I was dying.

To ask something.

Guess what?

About blake and what happened.

After eating breakfast somehow we ended up in the living room.

3 of us sitting I'm the couch talking.

Chatting.

Gossiping.

I wanted to ask blake that.

This was the time where I can shoot.

"Blake may I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Ya sure. I dont mind any!sis." He smiled at me and nodded.

His voice was like yesterday's.

I missed that voice so much.

"What happened? That day!"

He was 7 yrs old taht day my father died.

After his birthday that was.

He sighed.

And looked down.

I read his face.

Hurt.

Sad.

Anger.

Depression.

"We went from the car. It was midnight. I remeber the car hitting somewhere and it went blank. I woke up in the hospital. No one was there. Not even our father. Two strangers were there next to me."

"They asked who my mom was and if there is any other family member but I didnt remeber anything. I was a nobody. After a few weeks I got to go home but the home I was in was much different."

"From what i know they were told they were my parents. They said i didnt have a sister or anything. I was just a one and only kid in there."

"They gave me everything I needed. We were in another side of the country. They sended me to school and did everything what a mom and a dad could and would. The would love me care for me and do anything."

"Years later I grew up and understood that they didnt look like me. They told me that each and everyone of my family died and I was the only so they took them."

"I trusted them and moved my way on. Learning everything I needed. I wanted a job so i graduated did courses and got jobs."

"I went to college and studied buissness and hwo to start one. I'm still learning them. By the age of grade 10 they gave me money and got me an apartment. I lived there alone. Each month they would send me money"