Chapter 44

"Harry Reynolds." Theo repeated his name.

If only he knew.

I nodded.

That name.

The last names.

He was the first and te last that knew about each and everyone in the family.

How stupid I have been to let him know all of this.

The truth had to be out some day.

"Who is he?." Theo asked.

I took a deep breath.

I need to tell him.

He deserves to know.

"Harry Reynolds was a guy in my school. I was his freind for years when we first met."

" Our parents were close freinds and we would hang out together every single day. Not to mention we live near each other as well."

"We drew closer day by day and he asked me out. He said he loved me and he wanted me. I loved him. "

"With all my heart. Our parents didn't know we were dating. After all it was a secret. A secret between both of us."

" I was his girlfriend and he my first boyfriend but never ever did physical contact with him."

"He would give me flowers every single day. A rose or something. He would buy chocolates and all. Buy gifts presents. Gives me surprises. "

"Take me out on dates.Honestly I thought he was the best thing that ever happened to me.  "

"He was like called as the perfect boyfriend ever from his actions. My mother loves him a lot. Hell both of our parents did."

" Some people would ship us every now and then but we told them we were freinds and thats it. "

"I didnt want the world to knwo taht I was dating someone. Rumour has it around aht school that time. Bullying was always a thing.He wanted to but I never did."

"I thought harry was really a loyal , kind, funny man but I was wrong. He wasn't nothing like that. I guess I forgot that people change part"

"One day I saw him. Kissing another girl. In the lockers. That part broke me. I should have known the fact he is always late."

"Never text goodbye , never calls or anything but he never ever broke up with me. I didnt know how to confront him. To tell him I saw him. There was no witness with me."

" Part of me felt heart broken. He was my first love. What about all the promises he made. They were all broken. "

"£I saw it with my eye's. Few days later after holding back I told him.  All about how I saw him to the point of coming and leaving. "

"I wanted to not belive it but there was nothing I could do. This all was true and I saw it myself. Him cheating on me with another girl."

"Calling her bae and baby and talking to her. Where was his shame when he was cheating one me. "

"Does he think that low of me? .I wasn't mad nor frustrated. I was sad and heartbroken. He was shocked for me to find that out."

"He said he still loved me and he wanted to make things better but I never went to that chapter. I didn't want to. What was the point when your first love cheated on you with another girl. "

"I completely refused. Turned back the offer. No matter how much he wanted to talk I ignored him. Never took the same steps as him and i never looked. I broke up with him."