Chapter 45

Few hours later blake woke up.

Yes the nurses informed us.

We informed to Blake's girlfriend as well but she is out of the city.

Blake was tired as he opened his eyes.

Not knowing where he was.

I looked at him.

I'm so glad he didnt go through coma.

I wont be able to handle that much of a pain especially with a child growing on my stomach which constantly needs food once in a fucking hour which pisses the hell outta me making me sure and vow to myself that I would never get pregnant but then again I still wanna have more children.

Now that was sacarsm.

Lmfao

I gave him some water to drink as he lay on the bed.

His eyes closed for a minute or so opening again.

"Where am I?." He asked.

Softly barely talking.

More like a whisper.

He looked at the wall and just stared as if he was trying to figure out a puzzle or so.

"The hospital." I told him the truth.

I wasn't a fan of lying.

I hated lies.

They were the worst.

He widened his eyes.

Shocked by my answer.

"Why. Why am I here?."

He tried to stand up but then I shaked my head telling him to not sit up and just rest there.

"You got into an accident."

He flinched.

He didnt belive it.

But then he had to.

It was true.

He nodded softly.

"Do you know what happened?."

He shakes his head.

Trying to remeber.

"I I- I rember I was driving my motor on the road. I wanted go visit my girlfriend. It was quiet and I was driving slowly. I remember seeing a car come fast as me as it can. Not bothering to look if anyone was there or not. It came infront of me. This road was small. If a car can fit through that road then a bike cant if a bike can go through that road then the car can't. The car was black. I remember that much. I tried to get away by turning my bike. It was a man. I saw his smirk. He had blonde hair and brown orbs.  He was handsome but that part I knew that he was nothing but  an ass. He was a demon brought from hell. I tried to regain balance on my bike but a tree stood infront of me. The next thing I knew was everything crashing and I saw black. That's it."

He spoke rying to remeber every single thing.

Mean while theo was getting some medicine's and talking to the doctors.

I tried to remeber that harry looks like.

It's true he has brown colour but blonde hair?

Idk about that.

Back at school he had light brown hair.

Maybe he coloured his hair into blonde.

Theo came over at us and looked at me.