Chapter 2

I opened my eyes again. This time I was not on the chair but his bed with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I tried to move about to turn around but he pulled me into a hugge. I layed still not knowing what to do.

Theo's face was nuzzled in the back of my hair. He was sleeping so peacefully. I'm guessing he had a long day and he would probably be tired after taking care of me, being worried and stressed regarding the whole incident.

I turned around slowly in hopes of not waking him up.

Thankfully today school is cancelled due to a teachers meeting.

I looked at him. He was sleeping peacefully. His hair was messy and oh my god . I almost died. He looked so hot when he was sleeping. I moved my hand to touch his hair.

His hair was a type of a brown and so sexy. His hair was silky, smooth and soft.

Damn!

Just then while I was playing with his hair stroking it softly, he opened his dark greyish eyes and looked at me.

Shit!

I stopped doing it and stared at him.

"Why did you stop?" He spoke with his morning voice.

Argh damn!

I would love to stay and sleep next to him and wake up next to him in his husky morning voice.

He took my hand and put it in his hair gently stroking it with my hand. I started gently stroking his hair again and he closed his eyes and nuzzled his face in my neck hugging me tighter.

I layed there still and gently pinched myself.

Is this a dream?
I'm sleeping in a bed next to theo!
THEO WALCOTT!!!
I'm currently fulfilling any girls dreams.

"I wanna take a shower" I tried to get up.

"Please not now, come on!" Theo whined in my neck, his breath sending chills into my spine.

"Please." I said with my puppy eyes.

He looked at me and groaned hugging me tighter grabbing me by my waist.

"Okay fine." He let go of me finally giving up, giving me a kiss on the neck and my forehead.

I was still in bed next to him in awe of what a perfect being he is.

He gave me a smirk and got out of bed.

"And yeah, the bathroom is on the left in the hallway, since I live alone here no one will be around so I don't mind if you walked around naked. Everything you would need are in the bathroom and the room opposite to it will have the closet, choose anything you'd be comfortable in and come downstairs for breakfast." he said before walked out of the room.

I stood up and made my way to the  bathroom. This house was huge with white and gold painted walls and the elegant furniture that stood out making every corner of the house look so perfect.

I stepped into the marble floor of the bathroom.
This whole bathroom is bigger than my house and a full room a huge room.

I took a shower, and as Theo mentioned everything I wanted was there in a table with a large mirror.

I blow dryed my hair quickly, covered myself with a robe and made my way to the room.

I closed the door and opened the closet. This is not just another ordinary closet. This whole closet took one whole wall of the room.

I grabbed a bra and panties. I wore leggings and a short crop top and made my way downstairs. 

Why does he even have all these at his place? Weird.

I made my way downstairs into the wide kitchen, Theo was sitting at the table on his phone scrolling through something.

I walked over and sat in a chair next to him. I then remembered what happened a while ago with him and blushed. I still can't believe he did that. I'm here at his house, just the both of us all by ourselves. Theo the bad boy who everyone thought is actually not the guy I expected.

"What do you want to eat ?" Theo asked still on his phone.

"Breakfast" I answered.

"I know darling, but what would you like to have for breakfast?" he asked, now putting the phone down.

"Anything you prefer would be nice" I said.

I then noticed a middle aged lady walk into the kitchen and stand next to him who I assume is another maid. One word came into my mine right then

Spoilt!

"You want breakfast? okay I will give it to you" he then turned to the lady. "Ms. Turner,  I would like everything you have available for breakfast made right now and served it."

Twenty minutes later, breakfast was served. By breakfast I mean, all the food and more that anyone would like and want for breakfast.

Bacon, bread, eggs, cereal, milk and many more. You name it he got it.

After finishing breakfast we made our way to the hall.

____________________________________________________________________

Pls click on the vote button after reading

Hope u like the book!

Pls tell me if there are any mistakes!!
😊❣