Chapter 9

We were infront of an apartment.

Judging by the cover I'm guessing it's his father's.

There were no school today and we ended up here.

His father is living with hailey and his half brother nathanio. If I see him I swear to god I might just punch that pedos face till he is mashed into a plup black and blue.

In my dreams that is.

But in my dreams I also killed him.

We headed up to the 9th floor and stopped infront of the door.

Theo had the keys.

"Where the hell did you get the keys." I stated shocked.

He smirked.

"The lady at the table loves me."

I glanced back.

A redhead was there bashing her eyelashes as theo. He smirked sending a wink.

I glared at him like what the actual fuck look.

He shrugged innocently.

I slapped him.

He put his hands around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"No worries babe. I'm all yours."

I blushed at his words warning a smirk from him.

He opened the door from the keys and we stepped in .

The house was filled with light brown walls.

We walked in to the kitchen earning a gasp from 3 people.

Theo's father, nathanio and a blond girl which I'm assuming its nathanio's mom.

"Son what are you doing here?." He looked shocked.

"Well Walcott I might just ask what you are doing with a blonde when it hasn't been even a week since you dickhead and my mom   divorced."

He gulped shaking not knowing what to do.

"Uh son meet my girlfriend hailey. She is nathanio's mother. "

" wow you wife?! I thought it was one of your side chicks and
hoes." He smirked at them,devilishly.

"No she is my to be wife I'm gonna marry her." Bluntly he spoke.

"You fucking dickhead. Cheating on my mom. why did mom even love a god damn fucking asshole like you? Dont ever call me your son. Your nothing to me and I would never ever call you a father because you nothing."

I looked at him.

His eyes red.

Anger

Hurt

Betrayed

Mixed emotions

I took his hand and squeezed it lightly assuring him that it will be okay.

"Well I'm sorry !."

"Sorry?! Fucking sorry are you kidding me ? And u think a sorry can change everything.  How did you even become my dad. Your a mistake in my life and I dont want that. For me and my mother. Nothing you hear me. You will never have a happy life because I womt give you any. The way you ruined my mother by cheating on her I'm gonna fucking ruin you everything making sure you feel the same way as my mother." He growled.

"Uh why?"

"Why!? Fucktard what the actual fuck is wrong with you? Look around an step into the reality. You will not win. I'm gonna make sure you lose everything taht means the life for you in seconds just like what you did to my mother who deserves the world itself. Mark my words I wont hesitate to kill you bit by bit and I will if I find you doing stupid stuff and shit!"