Chapter 5

I woke up just in time for me to revise and study for a little bit for the test.I quickly took a shower,changed into my clothes and scurried to the kitchen to see theo already in the table, glancing as his phone.

I sat down next to him as he finally looked at me and flashed his million dollar smile.I ate something healthy for breakfast and took out my book revising some topics that is needed for the test.

We finished and hurried our way to school.

I sat down next to jack after saying good morning. He greeted back and sat down next to me.The test was soon over. Tbh it was easy than I expected.  I quickly hurried to the cafeteria with jack.

The school slut and the other pets were sitting in our seats where we usually sit.I groaned.

What do they want from me?.I feel like they wont even let me rest in peace ever, even when I'm on the grave.

I walked over to our place and glared at her. Her two pets were staying next to her like bodyguards.

Olivia her right wing! God knows why she is helping her and standing next to her 24/7.Racheal is the other one with brown eyes. She is also known as a school slut and an attention craving bitch.

Well I think that's why there with her!She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you will find a brain back there."Her mouth was hung open while the rest of the people in the cafeteria were looking at our table.

Some kids grinned while others started murmuring. I just stood there, analysing her next move.Her so called pets were taken back and tried to say something but closed knowing that I would fight back and win.

Useless Fake people."YOU BITCH." She screamed while standing up from our table.

Why could she not do that in two first place.

The we woudlnt have evryone looking at our place like a movie.
She took her drink and poured it on my head. Cold water made me shiver as the water went down. I threatened her with my eyes.

Run!

She looked at me and laughed thinking I obviously went nuts.

"What can you do huh? Fatass! Call theo? Well too bad your just another whore for him."I glanced back at her trying so hard not to burst and lanch into her face.

"Well too bad ur a slut just like your mo-"That took me over!

I grabbed her fake blond hair and smached my lunch and Jack's on her face and hair.Well for our lunch we took salad, some rice and coke!

She screeched storming her foot with her heels.She was ready to do something when the principal told us to come  into office.

She stomped furiously and headed towards the principal office.Great!

What a way to go to the office.

Thankfully I had some clothes. I quickly took them and went to the girl changing room. I took a quick shower, changed my clothes and went towards the principal room.

I kept getting glances one by one.I opened the door and see melanie stomping before walking away!

"Detention for a week,Madeline." The principal shouted.

I stood there and he glanced at me and motioned me to sit down.I sat back.

"What happened in the cafeteria brooke.We never got a compliment from you. This is the first time. What cause the fight? And why would you do that?"

"She messed with my mom calling her rude things when she is dead." I said looking down.

"Oh I see but why would you put lunch on her head."

""Because she deserved it. "

"You are suspended from the school brooke." He said.

Angrily.

"What did I do? She was the one who said that!." I stated angrily.

"Ur suspended. Where is ur parents?" He spoke, while writing it on a paper.

"My parents are dead." Tears filled my eyes as I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"What?! Then who do u live with! What happened?."

"My dad died when I was 4. My mom she died in a fire accident in the house I guess."

"What about your brothers or cousins?."

"I have no brothers or sister as long as I know up to know and we never contact with our cousins."

"Then who do u live with?!"

"I live with your son. Mr Walcott." I spoke not knowing what he is gonna say next.

"W-w-what?!" He stuttered.

"I live with your son, theo walcott. He offered me to stay with him."

Just them the door banged and theo came in.

"Hello mr Walcott!." He spoke after grabbing a chair and sitting next to me,feet on the table.

"Well hi son I have a name. I'm ur father." Eyes on the ground he spoke.

"Dont ever call me your fucking son! Your someone who has no right over me and no I will never till my last breath call you a father because you dont deserve it." He raged.

"Get-well wha-t did I do?!" He stuttered.

"U fucking bastard! What did u do? Well what did u fucking god damn did not do huh! I hate you!! You are fucking nothing but a scum bag. You big dickhead. This company is my mothers . This school as well. It's written on my name. The company I can sue you right now!."

"What did I do to make you hate me."

"You cheated on my mom with a fucking slut. You stop so low. Had the fucking audacity to cheat on my mom. A fucking god damn slut. Your nothing but a dickhead." He spoke angrily.

The principal stood there, wide eyed.

I held theos hand while he stroked my thigh.

"Now mr Walcott tommorow you need to go to the court. You can go with ur fucking slut. The company is mine and your fired from this school and from the company. The guards will escort you out. "

"What whyy you cant do that?!" Scared he shook.

"I just did! Be ready tommorow. Your getting divorced with my mom." I stared at theo. Surprisingly.

"Your mom no you cant she loves me." He shook.

"No. After what you did with the slut. You cheated on her. Goodbye." He spoke, sending chills to my body.

"Is it for that slut bro-." Before he could finish that sentence theos fist was in his face.

"Never speak like that about her, especially infront of her. Goodbye. Guards! He is fired. Escort him out from this place. The company as well."

The guards held him and left leaving us alone.Theo was red from anger. His eyes were darkened. Mixed emotions.

I hugged him and moved to the sofa sitting down. His head on my lap. I gently stroked his hair softly. I kissed his lips and forehead.

He kissed back and closed his eyes. This must be a lot for him. After a while we headed home.

The chef made some dinner and we ate. I kissed theo on the lips and headed to bed.

As I was drifting to sleep, I felt hands wrapped around my waist tightly and a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodbye baby."

I smiled.

____________________________________________________________________

Pls click on the vote button after reading.

Hope u like the book!

Pls tell me if there are any mistakes!!
😊