Chapter 8

Quiet.

Thats how I was after the incident with nathanio.

I'm confused.

He wants me?

I had been distracted trying to figure out why and when he likes me.

I was sitting in the sofa gazing at one spot. A hand wrapped around me and I flinched coming back to reality.

"Baby what's wrong. You have been like this since you came from school and you came late I was searching for you. I know something is wrong please tell me." He assured wrapping his large hand around my waist.

"Uh-uh n-othings wrong I'm fine." Not knowing if he believes me or not I spoke.

"Brooke tell me or else I swear to fucking god I will put up cameras everywhere in each corner and make sure you have bodyguards. Did someone say something to you? Did someone touch you or try to hurt you?"

"Nathanio he dragged me to a classroom." I spoke looking away.

"That fucking dickhead what did he do?" Anger written on his face like tattoos.

"Uh he dragged me to the class room and he pushed me in while locking the door and he yanked my arm and told me some stuff."

His eyes spoke something else. His veins were visible through his skin. His eyes red.

"HE FUCKING WHAT? WHAT DID HE SAY HUH? DID HE TOUCH YOU ANYWHERE?!" He growled angrily.

"He touched my waist and he t-told me that he loves me and that he wants me and wonders if you would share me with him." I stuttered not knowing what will happen next.

"I will fucking kill him tommorow. I own you. You are mine. Fucking mine. I dont share especially when it comes to you princess." He spoke his eyes glued to me.

I gulped nodding my head.

What to do brooke?

He pulled me down to his lap me facing him upfront. He kissed me roughly with passion.

I was caught offguard and I kissed him back letting him explore my mouth.

He traced his tongue on my bottom lip biting it.

At this point I need him. I wanted him.

The thought of him fucking me on the couch is just over simulating.

He took my t shirt up leaving me top less.

I was wearing a black over sized shirt with different colours of stars.

I didn't wear anything under expect panties.

He unhooked my bra with one hand while throwing it away as he looked at my bright pink nipples perky,wanting to be touched.

I was completely wet from him touching me just a little bit.

My arousal was dripping making him grin looking at me.

He kissed my neck leaving soft yet wet kisses while giving hickeys.

I moaned and related my head giving him more friction and access.

He went down to my breasts  kissing between my boobs. My skin so sensitive as much as I imagined.

Damn!

He was teasing me leaving kisses everywhere.

I whined. "Theooooooooooooo."

He chuckled.