Chapter 12

Mia starts hanging around with me a lot. Telling her freinds that I'm her new best freind. Inviting me over for lunch and inviting me to her group.

Making me popular. Because of her me and jack has been distant. We can't like talk since she comes in and interrupts us and drags me away.

I somehow noticed how jack stares at her.

After class I was planning to ask him out ditching mia.

She had invited for me to be with them at lunch bit I'm gonna say no.

I dont like fame. It was lame and annoying having people follow you where ever you go and shit.

I watched a netflix movie.

Airplane mode.

Theo went for a meeting  from his company , skipping school. Since he wont get detention or shit because he owns it.

The class finished as I scurried to pack my bags and go to Jack's table.

I took his hand and we ran to the cafeteria. I gave money for both of us as we made our way to the table.

I sat down next to jack and sighed.

That was hard.

We talked while eating our lunch.

Mia came in with her freinds to our table.

Oops!

I knew where this was heading trouble.

"Her brooke wanna come and sit with us?!" She smile at me before flashing a snort at jack.

"No I dont want to. I wanna hang out with jack." I responded, firmly enough to make her widen her eyes as she looked at me with horror.

"Ok fine. Goodbye brooke. We'll talk later. "With that she left.

Her face red and the cafeteria howling and bickering at her for getting rejected.

I told jack everything about theo expect the sexual parts.

Out of the blue I asked jack the question I have been wanting to ask him for days.

"Jack do u have a crush on mia?"

He looked at, dumbfounded. Not knowing what to say and how to respond to that he just looked down and his lunch biting his lip.

I looked at him and smirked." Come on jack! I see the way you look at her besides I'm your bestfrein so you should tell me"

"Ya I like her brooke." He blushed.

He looked at her with absolute confidence and love. One thing he suffered was losing someone. The second time he liked someone in ages. The first one died. His love. The days went as he shut himself up. Years passed as we supported and regained him back to his confidence.

"Then why don't you confess to her jack?.  "I asked.

He liked her so why not confess?.

"Its just that I'm afraid to lose and love again. I cant brooke. I wont let that happen again. It hurts. I just cant."

This was the pain his heart holds on. Not leaving it. The wound that cant be healed nor fixed in any position. The wound tah6t causes him all the bad and negative effect such as depression ,anger,hate,stubborn and everything. The wound taht took him days to heal. Months before getting over it but still remained deep down coming and attacking at the worst scenarios possible.

I knew how he felt. Being rich does not mean thier life is all rainbows. There was a hidden thing and I knew Jack's. His heart was not ready to accept the fate he lost and the one taht is about to come and leave.