chapter 7

[♡]

●●●●●

Schools.Unfortunately theo was happier than I expected.His mom was doing fine.

Someone else is the principal whom I assume was hired by theo.Class started.I sat in an empty seat near Jack and theo.

Science. My worst nightmare.The teacher's nice but let's just say atoms and me do not go very well with each other,

During the period the door opened and in came a blonde boy,with hazel eyes.

Every single girl looked at him in hunger. I thought I saw some of them pulling their already short skirts up and others pulling their shirts down .He just smirked and made his way to the board.

Speaking of hunger I am kinda hungry too. I snapped out of my thoughts when the principal clapped his hands loudly.

"Everyone listen. He is our new student."The principal announced. "Please introduce yourself ."

Man, why is he taking so much time.I groaned.

"Hi. My name is Nathanio and I'm a new student here." He said with a wink making the girls drop at his knees.

Nathanio?

His name is quite similar to another name.Hmmm. That name seems so familiar.

I shifted in my seat and tried to remeber this name.Luciano, theo's father.Nathanio?

Yes i got it.It's quite familiar to luciano Walcott. Theo's father.

I gazed at theo who was just staring at the window as if nothing is happening.

Nathanio smirked while walking and sat in the seat right next to me. I kept getting glances and death glares from girls who they wished they were in this position and place.

Like what the hell are you bitches looking at. it's not like I told him to come and sit right next to me

I sighedTheo looked at me with a blank expression.After 30 mins class ended. I grabbed my backpack after packing my things and stood up.

"Hi." Nathanio smiled while giving me his hand to shake.

"Hello." I spoke. This guy made me uncomfortable.I dont know why.I groaned In my head.

"My name is nathanio. What's yours beautiful?."

I rolled my eyes not caring if he was staring or not."Brooke west nice to meet you."

"My pleasure. "

" I didn't really catch your last name?" I asked.

Hey don't blame a girl for getting curious, it's just that he looked pretty familiar,

"Oh silly me, its Walcott, Nathanio walcott."

That hit me!His father is Luciano. Theo's father.

Theo came and wrapped his hand around my waist possesively while giving a kiss to my forehead.

"Hey baby." He spoke gently.

He stood there and then looked straight at nathanio and glared coldly at him.I had a bad feeling about this,

"Well well well look whose here. Well if it isn't my lovely brother, the son of the bitch whom my fucktard of a father cheated on my mother whilst she was pregnant with me." He gritted out with anger in his eyes. His face getting colder by the second.

Nathanio looked down with fear in his eyes not saying a word.

I glanced at his face getting a better look.